Knightmare Transcripts: Interested?

Interested in offering help to the Knightmare community? Make or respond to requests for help here.
Romana

Re:Look what I've done!

Post by Romana »

Coming soon: Script of episode 1, series 1! ;)

Should be posted (in full) in the topic for the relevant episode either later on tonight or tomorrow evening ;D
Last edited by Romana on 02 Jan 2008, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Cool, are you putting up a site for viewing needs? It'll help keep it in order :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Romana

Post by Romana »

Yeah, I think I will - Geocities should do :)

I'll post the script for S1 ep1 in the right topic for the moment, then go and set up a site :) What I'll do is - type up a few scripts then upload them a few at a time :)

EDIT: Bah, I've tried posting the first script in my Geocities space but the pages aren't big enough >:( If I'm going to create a website for the scripts it'll need to be a decent free one with plenty of page space...anyone know of free hosting that's actually good?
Last edited by Romana on 03 Jan 2008, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
Romana

Re:Knightmare Transcripts: Interested?

Post by Romana »

Double post I know (sorry) - but it's just to let people know that I've just set up a website for the scripts I'm planning to type out. It's fairly basic but it'll do for its purpose I guess - the first script is there and there should be another one there either today or tomorrow :) I'll try and do them as regularly as I can - anyway the address is:

[http://www.freewebs.com/knightmarescripts/
Last edited by Romana on 04 Jan 2008, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Thanks. Great work. Believe it or not, I was thinking of suggesting that you jump straight to Series 3 Episode 1, because of the Scottish connection. ;D Are you OK with people pointing out errors that may have crept into the transcripts, or would you prefer not?

The website looks good (even if the presence of that tent is a bit strange!). Though I did think of a third place for posting the transcripts, in addition to that website and this forum: the Lexicon. It's easy to post entries there, easy to edit them (gap-filling, corrections etc.), and you can add images easily as well.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Romana

Post by Romana »

Yeah, I'm ok with people pointing out errors - means I can get the script as accurate as possible. :)

I've actually decided to change the way I do scripts, instead choosing to focus on one quest each, e.g. I've started transcribing Barry's quest (right from Majida's "Enter stranger" line). I guess I'll end up transcribing every single quest in the end, but it doesn't need to be in a set order ;) I'll change my site a bit to reflect that, and I think I'll post the scripts on the Lexicon too once I've done them - thanks for suggesting that :)
Last edited by Romana on 05 Jan 2008, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
Romana

Post by Romana »

I've posted the script for the first part of Barry's quest on the Lexicon, in the Teams section ;)

Part 2 will be begun tomorrow :)

Enjoy ;)
Last edited by Romana on 07 Jan 2008, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.