WOW! My notes!

Interested in offering help to the Knightmare community? Make or respond to requests for help here.
J_Lambert
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

WOW! My notes!

Post by J_Lambert »

Hi, my name is James and I was an advisor in series 7, in 1993 (Alex's team). Anyway what a great site! It's great to see Knightmare living on in all our hearts :).
I decided to put in a search for Knightmare as a recent discussion with friends about childhood TV memories reminded me of my experience on the show. Looking at your 'series' section I also see my notes are up! I actually remember a friend of mine informing about this site a few years ago and as I didnt have internet access back then I got him to post my notes as I thought you would all be interested in seeing them, so yeah after that I forgot about it and I must say it's amazing to see all this still running.

Now having raided the loft a few weeks ago I have actual found those notes written on the day tucked away with all my childhood junk!
I am moving house very soon and am clearing out nearly everything so I was thinking of maybe letting them go, ebay was a possibility but then I thought there wouldnt be enough of a market for them there so...Iam offering them to you guys, the real fans. Now obviously they mean alot to me, but I cant keep them forever, I have a lot of fond memories of my own so I just see this as a way of sharing some of them with the Knightmare community so they can hopefully be preserved for a long time to come!

Any interest?

http://www.knightmare.com/series/7/jamesnotes.jpg
Last edited by Anonymous on 26 Jun 2006, 01:01, edited 1 time in total.
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Re:WOW! My notes!

Post by Illusion »

Hi James,

Really good to hear from people who took part in Knightmare, as ever.

I would be interested in putting up more scans of your notes on to the website (if indeed you have more than what's already there).

Let me know.

Thanks
You're on the edge of a ledge...
J_Lambert
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by J_Lambert »

Hi there, I would be happy to send you more pics.

As I said though Iam currently in the process of moving house so I wont have internet access as of tommorow. I am looking to get back online though as soon as I have sorted everything out at the new place, hopefully that will be sometime before mid-july. I will however be using internet cafes up to that point so please feel free to email me with your requirements and i'll get scans to you as soon as possible.
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Excellent, thanks.

Please e-mail the scans to me at info@illusion.claranet.com when you get a chance. Look forward to seeing them.
You're on the edge of a ledge...