To the owner of the site or anyone who can help

Interested in offering help to the Knightmare community? Make or respond to requests for help here.
retroboy
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

To the owner of the site or anyone who can help

Post by retroboy »

I have tried to contact the owner of this wonderful site as to whether it is ok i have linked this site for my nostalgia website www.theretrokids.com. I tried contacting you several times by email but have been met with no response. I know this is unorthodox but i couldn't think of any other way off communicating. Anyway is it possible for the owner of anyone reading this. To give me a description of the premise of the Knightmare show and a little bit of the features of such as triva, fan history so i can put into my description box. My email address is lnostt@aol.com
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Re:To the owner of the site or anyone who can help

Post by Illusion »

Hi,

That's very strange. I assume you e-mailed me via the submission form on knightmare.com? For some reason I have not received an e-mail from you, but I will have a look to see if there's anything wrong with the facility. Did you remember to click on 'Continue' to confirm your details after you clicked 'Send E-mail'? Sorry about that, but I normally respond to every e-mail within a few days.

Anyway, you can find a description of Knightmare on the Introduction page - feel free to copy as you wish. If anyone else can come up with a shorter description I'm sure they'll post here. Thanks.
You're on the edge of a ledge...