Help!!!!!

Interested in offering help to the Knightmare community? Make or respond to requests for help here.
belly
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Help!!!!!

Post by belly »

Does anyone know of any websites that you can download/watch full episodes of Knightmare????

I havent got access to sky so i cant watch the re-runs on challenge.  There must be somewhere that has a live stream or something.  

Any suggestions would be greatfully received

Thanks
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Help!!!!!

Post by Emii »

Thewre are clips on this site under "Clips", funnily enough, but that's the closest you will get to whole eps. I think you can probably download several and get pretty much a whole episode with bits missing. Which doesn't actually make a whole...
I shall shush up now. I did try...
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
thrifty_squirrels

mustard

Post by thrifty_squirrels »

:D :D :D cheeeeeeeeeeese whatwhatwhat whats all this tomfoolery!? aaargh the herbivory!!!!!see the scabby pigeons! beware ! the malevolent mono-eye glints with glee AND mirth. hmmmmmmm daddy or chips daddy or chips? daddy or chips? i tell you something i really dont know. ::)
NeilJones
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: mustard

Post by NeilJones »

:D :D :D cheeeeeeeeeeese whatwhatwhat whats all this tomfoolery!? aaargh the herbivory!!!!!see the scabby pigeons! beware ! the malevolent mono-eye glints with glee AND mirth. hmmmmmmm daddy or chips daddy or chips? daddy or chips? i tell you something i really dont know. ::)
What are you on? ???
Yes I'm still here. Do you know who I am?
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Help!!!!!

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Does anyone know of any websites that you can download/watch full episodes of Knightmare????
I doubt you'd find anywhere with full episodes to download/watch. As well as the problem of potentially huge files, showing or having for download whole episodes would have copyright implications.
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 05 Apr 2003, 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]