*Mocks*

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

*Mocks*

Post by Emii »

HA! I beat Malefact's post count! Ner ner ner ner nerner... ;D
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: *Mocks*

Post by Emii »

...with pepper shakers.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Well Done Emii ;D You have attained the highest rank of having no mates  :o, just kidding and besides I am hardly one to talk about no mates!!  :-X
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

oi!
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think GG appears to have abandoned us also! ;) ;). He has only been around here a couple of times in the past couple of months!
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 02 Jan 2004, 00:28, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Oh Boy. ::) ::)

And I thought Snowwiewolf was the Carzyest person on this forum. I forgot about Emil.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

(just Kidding)
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

At least they don't go around putting irons on people especially just for the fun of it! :P *Sticks tongue out and blows raspberry at Skarkill*
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 02 Jan 2004, 00:32, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

"Hahahah."

"SPEAKING OF WHICH I'VE JUST POLISHED MY MANICALS, THEY NICE AND SHINY ALL I NEEDS IS SOME ONE TO CLAP THEM ON HMMMM WHO COULD I UES."

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE..........LOVELY"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Ah the manicals, classic lovelyness  ;)
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

1) READ THE FAQ!!! That's what you said!!! In the FAQ there is NOTHING saying that i could not post that request on the board.

2) Whilst paying for copyrighted material is illegal, Trading and swapping media for FREE is not illegal in regards to Knightmare as it was originated as a public broadcast. This could be considered as a way to keep the show alive after Challenge drops the gauntlet.

3) You feel free to post messages pointing faults with other people and then you go and put any old message you want to on the board (note: NOTHING TO DO OR CLOSELY LINKING TO KNIGHTMARE - AT LEAST MY MESSAGE WAS!!!)
The words sour and grapes come to mind here, though the FAQ may not state that then it isn't a popular question around here as there has been trouble about this issue in the past and it isn't a good way to introduce yourself, though it may not technically be illegal then it is most certainly a grey area. Finally, Emii's post was related to the board as it was about the board's number one poster (herself :)) you won't make any friends having that attitude towards us.  :-/
Last edited by Lord_Bob on 02 Jan 2004, 00:45, edited 1 time in total.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

No Joke Lord_Bob.

That is not the right attitued to take, about a situation like this. Emil was not trying to start a fight or anything, Its just that that sort of thing, Tradeing Knightmare tapes and what not, Damages the chances of A Knihtmare DVD being relesed.

Also it is not realy appropiate to post a post like your last one it is extremly offencive and incorect as Lord_Bob has explained.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: OK MR RIGHTEOUSNESS ... READ THE FAQ!!!

Post by Emii »

OK... now, seeing as what I asked previously, seemed to be very much of a hot potato, I put my foot right in it, and I am sorry, I will get Illusion to dispose of it or whatever he/she sees fit. However...

1) READ THE FAQ!!! That's what you said!!! In the FAQ there is NOTHING saying that i could not post that request on the board.

2) Whilst paying for copyrighted material is illegal, Trading and swapping media for FREE is not illegal in regards to Knightmare as it was originated as a public broadcast. This could be considered as a way to keep the show alive after Challenge drops the gauntlet.

3) You feel free to post messages pointing faults with other people and then you go and put any old message you want to on the board (note: NOTHING TO DO OR CLOSELY LINKING TO KNIGHTMARE - AT LEAST MY MESSAGE WAS!!!)

>:(  
No offence, but can I just say that you said you were born in 1987 and it shows.
I said "I think it is in the FAQs". I thought it was - I've obviously seen it in some FAQs in some KM related discussion place but I was obviously wrong here. I at least didn't say it WAS.
You go on about swapping media for free, but you were on about offering a price in your original post (which, I see, you felt you had to delete. I wonder why that was).
I'm sorry if you thought I was pointing out your faults - I assumed the "I hope that helps" at the end of my post would signify that I was passing on information. Unfortunately the one fault I will pick out is that you seem to like jumping to conclusions.
Ok, the topic is nothing to do with KM, but I fancied a laugh between long-time friendly forum members. Apologies if this offends any other knewbies. I shall make a point in future of remembering that they are always right.

Thank you for your apology to the forum, and please don't shout - it disturbs the atmosphere.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Well I'm glad that's mostly cleared up. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and its nice that you are wanting to keep KM alive. All I say is that negativity will not get you too far, in my experience, but if that's the way you think, stick to it :)
With regards to your other comments, in short:
I lecture no-one on FAQs. I made a reference to them as I believed what you were looking for was in there. I was wrong.
I broke no rules as far as I could see, it was a one-off topic, and I have never made one before like it. If it is a problem Illusion will delete it and I will not complain - it's his forum.

I believe you have either been deleted or have removed yourself. Pity it was so short and bitter-sweet.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Oh - are you back, then?
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Trust me, Hol, every KM fan has gone through all this in their own heads a thousand times over in the last few years... basically since Sci-Fi pulled the repeats. We largely agree with you, but it really is beside the point. We SHOULD NOT be discussing it here. It'll only lead to trouble.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.