Too Close Knit?

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Too Close Knit?

Post by Kieran »

Obvious to you, you know Emily.  

Why should it be obvious to someone who does not?  That is my point, when it was first posted I felt that it could have caused friction, and it sadly did.  I really don't like to see someone leave, the girl evidently took it seriously, but you can't expect her to take it the way it was meant, the girl does not know Emily, and text based communication is never easy.

As for the personal posting, that is a seperate issue, and have already said what I think would help that.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Werewolf
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Werewolf »

Personally, I find it easier to jump in occasionally, make an occasional smart alec quip, and next week I'll be back where I started, ready for another wacky adventure!

[Shameless Lisa Simpson plagiarism]
Assassins do it from behind
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

I go for the motion to have a General Chat board up here now NKTP is useless, then personal convos can be kept there.
There already is one at http://pub11.bravenet.com/forum/show.ph ... =892780421

But yeah, its not that good and could be better promoted. It's not possible to simply add a General Discussion section on this forum as it may cause it to exceed the bandwidth limit.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I think it would help if more of you came to Knightmare Chat [out of interest, why don't you?], that way the new people could get to know everyone else quicker and easier.
Talking of KM chat, is it alive or dead tonight? I can't get it to work at all. Is that a more widespread fault or have the goblins just been attacking my system again?
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]