Nicest/Most awful celeb you have met?

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
BBrooks
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Nicest/Most awful celeb you have met?

Post by BBrooks »

I know it's unfair too judge celebs, especially (e.g) when you've met them for less than a minute at a premiere. They could just be having off-days. On the "Digital Spy" Forum, there's a thread just like this and it's a very entertaining read. You'll find the link to it below.
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=502695

When you read it, you'll see some star names popping up more than once and getting the same bad comments. lol Some may surprise you. :-)

So which Nice/Not so Nice Celebs have you met?
(Luckily I've not had the misfortune of meeting anybody awful yet. They've all been friendly).

The Best of the Best;
The League of Gentleman (Steve Pemberton, Reece Shearsmith & Mark Gatiss) - I met them at De Montfort Hall in Leicester when they were doing the "TLOG are behind you" tour. They were 3 really nice blokes, I was very starstruck at the time and didn't say too much. (That happens a lot) :-D

Paddy McGuinness - I met him in 2006 after one of his live shows. He's as down-to-earth as they come, very chatty and appreciative towards his fans.
I don't know if he's like that now though, back then he was only known for co-starring in "Phoenix Nights". He's now one of TV's most in-demand presenters and is successful in his own right. I hope it's not gone to his head.

Bill Wyman - Didn't get too chat to him sadly, but went to see his band "The Rhythm Kings" in concert. An amazing live band, great fun and Bill's anecdotes had us all laughing in between songs. He was joined on-stage by other 60's artists such as Albert Lee, Andy Fairweather-Lowe and Georgie Fame.
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Re: Nicest/Most awful celeb you have met?

Post by shadow6162 »

I've met Suzanne and Ann-Marie from Brookside. They were really nice. I haven't met any horrible celebs though.
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Nicest/Most awful celeb you have met?

Post by Pooka »

Nicest, oddly enough, was Jeremy Paxman. He's a really shy guy in real life and I suspect his TV persona is a front!
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.