My Single Step :)

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Sidriss
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

My Single Step :)

Post by Sidriss »

Hiya,

new post is up for Single Step (http://takingthesinglestep.blogspot.com). Hope you're all doing well :)
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Re: My Single Step :)

Post by Mystara »

*cough*

I confess that I nearly deleted your post as spam. Only at the last instant did I notice your post count :)
Might I suggest something extra regarding what your link is about and why it might to appeal to people? This action will have the advantage that people will be more likely to visit a page if they know what it's about. Personally I never visit a 'blind' link where I'm not sure what I'll find. Too many rickrolls and goatses.
Sidriss
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Sidriss »

I had posted all that this link was about in my previous post on the 'Knews Discussion' forum about Iona Kennedy. This is the first time I have been back to this site in a while, and possibly the first visit to these boards a few days ago so I hadn't spotted that there was an 'Off topic' board. I'd tagged the explanation about the link onto the end of the Iona Kennedy post. When I saw this board I have duly posted the info about the new post on my blog into the right board for you, making the assumption that people had read my Iona Kennedy post and seen what it was about. I apologise if I have done the wrong thing or broken any rules! Here is the explanation, copied and pasted from the Iona Kennedy post.

"I would now like to do a bit of self-promotion! I'm starting a little adventure and I would really, really like people to help me out with it. I've started a Blog over at 'Blogspot', it's all about me trying to get fitter and losing weight.

I would really like my friends to encourage me, post comments, suggest exercises, get me moving, play along too! This is a serious attempt at exercise, and I'm doing this in public to make sure I don't do my usual thing of losing interest very quickly.

I need your help and support, you lovely friends of mine!!

http://takingthesinglestep.blogspot.com

All the best,

Sidriss (Lucy S-W/Isilme from the RPG) :D"

b.t.w What are "rickrolls and goatses"?!
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

Ah I understand now!

A rickroll is tricking someone into clicking a link which leads here
Goatse is the same idea, but the landing page is somewhat nastier.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Sidriss wrote:I had posted all that this link was about in my previous post on the 'Knews Discussion' forum about Iona Kennedy. This is the first time I have been back to this site in a while, and possibly the first visit to these boards a few days ago so I hadn't spotted that there was an 'Off topic' board. I'd tagged the explanation about the link onto the end of the Iona Kennedy post. When I saw this board I have duly posted the info about the new post on my blog into the right board for you, making the assumption that people had read my Iona Kennedy post and seen what it was about. I apologise if I have done the wrong thing or broken any rules! Here is the explanation, copied and pasted from the Iona Kennedy post.

"I would now like to do a bit of self-promotion! I'm starting a little adventure and I would really, really like people to help me out with it. I've started a Blog over at 'Blogspot', it's all about me trying to get fitter and losing weight.

I would really like my friends to encourage me, post comments, suggest exercises, get me moving, play along too! This is a serious attempt at exercise, and I'm doing this in public to make sure I don't do my usual thing of losing interest very quickly.

I need your help and support, you lovely friends of mine!!

http://takingthesinglestep.blogspot.com

All the best,

Sidriss (Lucy S-W/Isilme from the RPG) :D"
Hi Lucy,

I've had a look at your blog and wish you all the very best in success in your mission. Admittedly, I've started my own little adventure in walking in recent times, and whilst I am hoping that it can help me launch a career in writing, the only other benefit is that it will help me to get some much needed exercise!

I will continue to keep reading and check back for updates.

James (Gabriel from the RPG)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Sidriss
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Weigh Day 2!

Post by Sidriss »

Hop over and see how I've done after a month!! :D. The link to 'Single Step' is now in the right hand side panel next to the 'I.M' icon.
Lucy Scarisbrick-Wright (nee Warriner) RPG: Isilme/Ixia

"The Willow knows what the Storm does not:
The power to endure harm outlives the power to inflict it..."
Sidriss
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Tiny tummies

Post by Sidriss »

New Single Step post is up, this time about a tiny tummy :)
Sidriss
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Weigh Day 3

Post by Sidriss »

Results of weigh day 3 are up.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Gone quiet for two weeks, Lucy............
Sidriss
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Sidriss »

That's because I've not been too well in myself recently, as I mentioned in my last post in Single Step. (That and the fact that I'm furiously job hunting atm which sucks majorly!) Weigh day was meant to be on Sunday but I've been laid up in bed since Friday night with a stinking cold! I took measurements in my 10 minutes of lucidity yesterday morning and the results are going to be up sometime today - now that I don't have a crippling headache that drugs have been struggling to shift!

Thankyou for being motivating enough to prompt me :D, it's nice to know people are following what I'm doing *hugs*.
Sidriss
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Sidriss »

Okey Dokey, it's up now! Two months in...
Sidriss
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Sidriss »

I've put a post up, it's a fairly serious one and an issue that I've had a past with. I hope you'll have a read.
Sidriss
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Sidriss »

Wow, after a month of being a rubbish blogger I have updated Single Step, things are going well :). Just got to avoid eating far too much over Christmas and falling into Boxing Day Coma!
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Heeeeeey Lucy. Hope things went as plannned over the Christmas period for ye :)
Sidriss
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Sidriss »

After a Christmas and New Year hiatus Single Step is back :), latest post is up... right now!