nitemare

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
thrifty_squirrels

nitemare

Post by thrifty_squirrels »

there is a club in my town which is almost like a knightmare club but its called kitemare and is all about the evils of kites and how to avoid their perilous ways.  Manys a time i have panicked when entangled in the malicious snare of a wayward kite string but hurrah no more have i had to endure this unpleasantness hurrah! :D
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: nitemare

Post by DavidNewton »

I thought it was a post that made sense for a moment. <¦-(
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Same here. Ah well.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
natnut
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by natnut »

Hi, i am not a stalker but i have seen you on the Challenge website when i went on to ask them why they won't buy anymore series of Knightmare, you are obviously a big fan like me and the rest of the people on this site. I was wondering if you or anyone else who is reading this e-mail has any taped series i could buy off them, plus any of the later Knightmare books I have up to The Sorcerers Isle. I would be grateful for any replies because i currently have 0 messages and look like a sad loser. cheers natnut.( if you search for me you will find my e-mail address.)
"Remember, play fair, or fear play foul, the game resumes on the witching hour."
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

Was that supposed to go here? Seems a bit out of place.

Could have been worse, I thought squirrel was back for a moment, until I realised that I'd posted here already.
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
natnut
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by natnut »

yeah sorry i put it in the wrong bit, still learning! doh!  what do you have to do to become a level three dungeoneer, cos i am a rubbish newbie and i am a mad fan of Knightmare, have been for years, hardly seems fair does it. natnut.  
"Remember, play fair, or fear play foul, the game resumes on the witching hour."
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Hi natnut!

Level 1: 51 posts
Level 2: 151 posts
Level 3: 251 posts
Knight : 501 posts

You'll never catch me! Mwuhahaha!  ;)
Subject to change.
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

I joined not so long ago (about four months), didn't take me too long to build up a post count. I've been watching Knightmare since Series 4, and like to think of my position in the board as the top poster that isn't one of the "You'll never catch up with them" three - i.e. Grimaldine Grimwold, Malefact and Emii.

Welcome to the board, then.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

[...] and like to think of my position in the board as the top poster that isn't one of the "You'll never catch up with them" three - i.e. Grimaldine Grimwold, Malefact and Emii.
I hope people aren't all taking this postcount thing too seriously. It doesn't mean anything!

I was going to post something else. Oh yes, I don't think the squirrels are gone. They're still in hiding and once they've written a few respectable posts will probably do their usual act. A shame, but I think the signs are there.  
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Whiteknight
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Whiteknight »

'... if you know where to look'.  To quote Treguard from the last episode of Series 4.  Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ok, I just haven't said anything on this forum for a while (got me a busy life now); I know it wasn't too sensible but at least it's not as bad as a squirrel's nutty comments  ;D.
'Join us again soon for Knightmare, it's well worth waiting for.'