Forum Interactive Story

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
SemtexJack
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Forum Interactive Story

Post by SemtexJack »

My fellow Forumites,

It has struck me that we all have reasonably strong characters. The stories so far have always been about Knightmare's characters....so why not have one centered on ourselves?

Give it a real mix of humour, adventure, horror, romance and plenty of custard.

Right, Suppose I should start.

Rain fell of Semtex Jack's face as he stood on the steps in front of the wooden doors leading to The Great Hall of Castle Anthrax.

As he turned his cloak wrapped itself around him. The huge oak doors closed themselves behind him as he strode across the Great Hall towards the stairs.

Walking past Skarkill's room he noticed the door was slightly ajar. Screams echoed around the hallway intermingled with 'Mmm-Bop'. Semtex covered his ears and moved quickly towards the stairs upwards.

On the next floor he could hear singing again. This time it was coming from his own room. A female voice, although he couldn't make out the words, he was sure it was 'Night Fever' by the Bee Gees.

Safely in his tower he sat at a large wooden table and pulled some parchments towards himself. "Bills, Bills, Bills. All I ever get is Bills, Bills and more ******* Bills. What's this. One Iron Maiden and a new set of Pokers to a Mr Skarkill?"

His thought was interrupted by the door opening. He looked up just as a dark figure entered. It was.......
Lok'Tar Ogar puny Human
Lord_Bob

Re:Forum Interactive Story

Post by Lord_Bob »

(plenty of custard? What do you think this is Fun House?)
SemtexJack
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by SemtexJack »

(No. I've just spent 2 hours counting pots of the damn stuff. I hate my job)
Lok'Tar Ogar puny Human
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

(Isn't that what the "Arrival at Castle Anthrax thread" is supposed to be? A thread for in-forum characters I mean?)
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
SemtexJack
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by SemtexJack »

(Sort of. That thread is for the sole purpose of boosting my ego :) Think of it as a Thread dedicated to the in-character lives of the Evil characters)

(This was intended to be a bit of fun and allow us to all contribute in our own way to what I'm sure will be a wonderful piece of bizarre fiction)
Lok'Tar Ogar puny Human