2000AD Magazine: Survival Geeks - Crisis Of Infinite Nerds

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

2000AD Magazine: Survival Geeks - Crisis Of Infinite Nerds

Post by JamesA »

I recently learnt that Knightmare was referenced in a recent edition of 2000AD magazine (thanks to Mr Flannery of Knightmare Live).

This appears in issue 2179 in a section entitled "Survival Geeks - Crisis Of Infinite Nerds" and as well as Knightmare, references a few other cult UK TV shows!

To find out more, head on over to:
https://2000ad.com/news/out-now-2000-ad-prog-2179/

And if you would like to purchase an actual copy of the magazine to see it in full, then you can do so here.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: 2000AD Magazine: Survival Geeks - Crisis Of Infinite Nerds

Post by Drassil »

James, I'm glad you were the one to bring this news to the forum, since it was you who told us about the previous meeting of Knightmare and 2000AD: Edmund Dehn starring in Judge Minty.

For all the great Knightmare fanart that's been created over the years, there's something special about a long-running comic of 2000AD's status paying tribute like this. According to the Twitter conversation through which Paul Flannery found out about it, Knightmare featured in 'Prog 2179, and a little bit in the previous week'.

This article has the other (much gorier) half of Prog 2179's opening Knightmare panels.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: 2000AD Magazine: Survival Geeks - Crisis Of Infinite Nerds

Post by JamesA »

Drassil wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 18:17 Knightmare featured in 'Prog 2179, and a little bit in the previous week'.

Being the curious person that I am, I decided to also purchase a copy of Prog 2178 to investigate Knightmare's presence in that edition.

I noticed that the last panel to feature Knightmare here has a delightfully gory decapitation scene.
Ooooh Nasty!!!!
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary