So whats all this news then?

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
Bananaman
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

So whats all this news then?

Post by Bananaman »

Hi

Over the last few days i have not been able to keep up with teh sudden burst of news and am getting a bit confused. I have a few questions i hope somebody can answer.

1) what is this new programme coming to CITV?

2) Is the programme thats coming to CITV the one thats being talked about in the forums as the next Knightmare (The Televertual programme)or is that something different.

3) if the Televertual programme is different then what info do you have on that?

4) Is Time Gate still planned ?

5) Any other news i have missed?
Last edited by Bananaman on 01 Dec 2002, 03:54, edited 1 time in total.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: So whats all this news then?

Post by Kieran »

1) what is this new programme coming to CITV?

--CITV are doing REPEATS in January as part of the Birthday celebration, nothing else.

2) Is the programme thats coming to CITV the one thats being talked about in the forums as the next Knightmare (The Televertual programme)or is that something different.

--Repeats, we dont know where the new series will be shown (if at all, bloody better be!)

3) if the Televertual programme is different then what info do you have on that?

--Um, new format of KNIGHTMARE, will be live, 12 min episodes with a 1hr gap then another 12min episode, although that is likely to change.

4) Is Time Gate still planned ?

--As Knightmare Live is a seperate project I would probably say yes, unless they have given it up to do KM...

5) Any other news i have missed?

--Challenge! documentary and series 3 repeat over Xmas.....other than that nothing missed, but still plenty to think about :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Kieran has mostly answered your questions, but I'll chip in a bit more.

1) There isn't a new programme coming to CITV, unless you mean Starfinder which is nothing to do with Knightmare or the makers of Knightmare but apparantly is a similar sort of programme.

There may be repeats of Knightmare on CITV on 3rd Jan ONE DAY only... but that has not been confirmed. It will most probably be just one episode.

2) No. The next Knightmare is only in its re-format stages at the moment. It will be quite some time before it comes on TV, if indeed it actually does.

3) All info for the Knightmare re-format is on http://www.knightmare.com/knews and on this forum section under the 'Press Release from Televirtual' topic.

4) Yes, TimeGate is still planned. All knews is at http://www.knightmare.com/knews/timegate/

5) If you read through all the threads under the 'Knightmare Knews Discussion' of this forum, you'll be bang up to date with everything.

Thanks.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
Bananaman
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Bananaman »

Yeah thats answered all my questions

thanx guys

One side note though, the CITV programme i was talking about was set in space, i am sure i heard about it somewhere on the net.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Yes, I think you mean Starfinder. It's commissioners were the ones to compare it to Knightmare. As Illusion said, it's not made by the same people or anything like that.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

Um... it probably also won't be any good. ;)
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Um... it probably also won't be any good. ;)
Probably true. I suppose they've had to make it for the younger audience of CITV nowadays. Hard to know what to expect, really.  
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]