Richard Cobbett talks Knightmare on The Eclectic Podcast

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
DarkComet
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Richard Cobbett talks Knightmare on The Eclectic Podcast

Post by DarkComet »

The latest podcast of GeekPlanetOnline features your friend and mine, Richard Cobbett, talking Knightmare. Well worth a listen, and definitely deserves mentioning on the front page news.

The Eclectic Podcast 1x25 - Treguard With a Vengeance
The Dunshelm Players
Audios plays and commentaries with a Knightmare flavour

The neighing and braying of farmyard animals follows
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Re: Richard Cobbett talks Knightmare on The Eclectic Podcast

Post by Eyeshield »

Excellent stuff. ;D I'm glad the Knightmare website got a bit of exposure in the end. Interesting how they all hate Pickle. In the spirit of pointing out what they got wrong, it's a shame the Knightmare expert forgot how many series there are! :P
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

Good stuff. It's nice that the forum, community, DVD project and website all got a mention, too.
I've added a link to the links section of website.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Not so impressed, myself. It's good they went to all that effort, but a lot of the stuff they discussed in it wasn't very accurate, and they seemed to spend a lot of the time just laughing smugly at their own (not very amusing) jokes.
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Post by Eyeshield »

The inaccuracies made me wince a bit, but I loved the spirit of the whole thing.
DarkComet
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DarkComet »

The general style of TEP is not adhering so much to factualities, rather more of a toot-talking reminiscance. I was glad that they had taken the time to check out this place and some of the associated works that have spun off. One of the guys even RT'd the audio group a couple of days ago, which pleased me much. Could be worth keeping an eye on subsequent podcasts for more project-pimpage, especially when 5 Tribes rolls out and Aegis Quest shows off its recorded pilot. By the looks of things, these fellows are very up for spreading the word about endeavours such as these.
The Dunshelm Players
Audios plays and commentaries with a Knightmare flavour

The neighing and braying of farmyard animals follows
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

As we step boldly forward into the fourth decade of the Knightmare fan, it's good to know that there is supportive enthusiasm like this out there for KM. My favourite part was the analysis of the Silver Spurs of Squiredom. ;D One disappointment I found was that, for all the ground covered over nearly an hour's discussion, the name of Knightmare's creator wasn't mentioned once.

Incidentally, someone should probably let Richard Cobbett know that he contains the full name of a Knightmare contestant within his own...