Knightmare 8th in poll

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare 8th in poll

Post by Moocowthingy »

Hi all

Although I am not here everyday I do like to pop in if i hear a tit bit that maybe worth reporting :) now this bit may have already been reported as I am a bit late but thought it was worth mentioning anyway :D

On my local radio about 2 weeks ago they read a poll of quiz shows that people would most like to see return to TV, from the thread title I bet you can guess Knightmare was 8th :) Bit of an odd catagory for Knightmare to be in but it shows people are thinking of it. Also in the top ten were Krypton factor and Telly addicts, I did not hear what was number 1 as I had to go to work lol but I would guess it was Bullseye, normaly is.

As I can see there has been a bit of chat about a knightmare dvd, well has it ever stopped :D guess this lays some weight to that cause and also to the cause for Knightmare VR.

Laters
Last edited by Moocowthingy on 26 Nov 2006, 02:39, edited 1 time in total.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Knightmare 8th in poll

Post by JamesA »

8th is not bad at all. I'm not exactly round here posting on an everyday basis any more either, but it's these bits of information I like to pick up on!

I'd have like to known where such shows as Blockbusters and The Crystal Maze featured, that's of course if they did feature.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary