Series 8 - Episode 1

Devanté
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

The Red Dragon Discussion Thread

Post by Devanté »

I remember seeing in Series 8, Team 1 being killed by a Red Dragon. Is it just me, or did this Red Dragon appear more than once?

If he did, then does anyone know where I can find some screenshots of him? I might design some kind of website devoted to him.

Also, treat this as the "Red Dragon discussion thread" if you know what I mean. ^_^
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Re:The Red Dragon Discussion Thread

Post by TheBrollachan »

I *think* that this could be Bal-Sheba, later called 'Firestorm of Marblehead'. However I could be wrong as at this stage Bal-Sheba hadn't been formerly introduced.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
Becxsmagic
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Becxsmagic »

Yes, alright I've learnt my lesson from the "Greetings" thread.
I think the Red Dragon was the best "end of series" plotline, even if the team did look a bit miffed. But I thought it was in Series 6, not 8! You can get screenshots from the main site under the "Series" link.

PS. Just read Brollachan's reply, I may be thinking of another dragon.
Last edited by Becxsmagic on 24 Oct 2005, 19:39, edited 1 time in total.
Whereever you go, there you are
Devanté
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Devanté »

Series 6? Strange...in the clip I downloaded it read "s8" supposedly meaning "Series 8" transformed into an abbreviation? :)

Anyways, thanks for the support. All I may need is an image, if not a small picture. :)
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Post by TheBrollachan »

You're both right too an extent...

Series 6 involved a red dragon that was brought into the dungeon for the end of season plot. This one ended up crash landing onto Mount Fear.

Series 8 was the series which involved a red dragon on a relatively regular basis and had a name for the red dragon. Though the series 8 red dragon is not the same one from series 6.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
Devanté
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Devanté »

It made more than one appearance? That's good then :)

Anyways, the one I mean is the one where Motley guides the team to the puzzle to (or in?) Level 3. Then, he tells the team that he doesn't want to be someone's dinner, and he runs off. Then, the Red Dragon comes, makes a 15 second speech and roasts the dungeoneer.

Just looked at the Series link, and found that it was indeed Series 8, Team 1, Level 1. I thought it was Level 2 or 3... V.v

Shortly after in this screen they are killed by the Red Dragon.
Last edited by Devanté on 24 Oct 2005, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
Becxsmagic
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Becxsmagic »

Was that the "The only question is:Cooked or raw" speech?
Whereever you go, there you are
Devanté
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Devanté »

Yup, that's the one. :)
Devanté
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Series 8, Episode 1

Post by Devanté »

I loved this episode, mainly because of the Red Dragon. What's his name again? :)
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Yep it was Bexs

And just to clarifiey further.

The Red Dragon from Series 6 was Called RED DEATH and as Broll already said only apperd in the final episoed of that series but was talked about before hand.

The Dragon in question however in Series 8was The Mighty BHAL-SHEBA. The Dragon who sufferd from Mulitple Personality Dissorder and was in fact

BHAL and SHEBA in one body. Lord Fear later combinded both personalitys and renamed him FIRESTORM OF MARBLEHEAD.

He was last seen being sent off to attack Linghorn and since Maldame was for wanred by a dungeoneer and Friestorm never reaped after that it would be a safe bet to guess he may have met the same fate as Red Death and died in the attempt.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Whenever I watch this episode, I always think "How thick were those girls?" :-X The scroll was really obvious yet they ignored its advice completely, despite Treguard reminding them what it said. It is a funny quest though! :D
djoska
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by djoska »

I think the reason they didn't pick the knife was because the general rule throughout the whole of the concept was
'put not your trust in weapons' (Igneous, 1988)

And I can hardly recall anyone taking either poison or weapons (except green arrow or magic).

Either way, I think the floor puzzle was unfair. And that was Level 1!!!! (A bit quick level too!)
Keep a look out for my Knew Knightmare PC game!!
V1.0 coming soon!!!!
djoska
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by djoska »

ooooh nasty-

I also noticed that really bad sound edit- I bet that decision took em ages didn't it??

erm- pigeon shite- I'll think about taking the blade- sounds pretty good.

Anyway, mot-face could have stayed in statue form as he woossed out anyway.

but they could have taken them both!!!
Keep a look out for my Knew Knightmare PC game!!
V1.0 coming soon!!!!
natnut
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by natnut »

yes but in the knightmare adventurers code it says.....beware the weapons of your enemies.unless there are other indications,it can be assumed that all fall into this category.

this was not a weapon of an enemy which the scroll did give hints at! therefore DUMB-ASSES lol
"Remember, play fair, or fear play foul, the game resumes on the witching hour."
natnut
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by natnut »

And I can hardly recall anyone taking either poison or weapons (except green arrow or magic).

quite a few did in the earlier series. like when the guys took a dagger instead of a horn. and the series 5 team who took poison. and series 1 team with poison too.! gift for lillith! hmm she was not impressed. But in the later series people learnt from others. There was a time round about series 4and 5 when it didnt really matter what object you picked cos even the "wrong" ones served a use somehow. Kinda spoilt it a bit! good to see them bring back the idea of "if you pick the wrong clue item,you lose". makes it harder! xx
"Remember, play fair, or fear play foul, the game resumes on the witching hour."