Series 6 - Episode 4

knightmaredave
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re:series 6 team 2..so unfair

Post by knightmaredave »

well gold is gold witchamber is witchamber!! still it made a pretty good death one of my favourites and it meant we got to c the dreadnaught in action.Poor sumaya thio a naaasty way to go
knightmaredave
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:series 6 team 2..so unfair

Post by Fidjit »

Although it sounded complex to them I have to agree with knightmaredave, a bar or gold is quite plainly gold. "Amber Gambler" and the necklace would have made the best match in the clue
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 6 - Episode 4

Post by Canadanne »

I wonder why Sumayya asks her advisors to read the scroll out to her, even though she's got it right in front of her!

Does anyone else think Peggatty's cackling sounds rather like Mrs Grimwold? I wonder if they used Tom Karol's voice again for her.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

I love how Alan is blatantly too tall to fit through the exit from the Hall of Choice! ;D They don't show him walking through it, funnily enough...
Morghanna
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Morghanna »

Team 2 were straight into the level 2 clue area. They took the "shield" potion & the red gem, but overlooked the scroll clue telling them to take the amber (necklace). 8-o Looked like it could be a costly mistake....

Noticeable that in S6 they just hold the spyglass up in the air, not in front of the eye-shield.

Used the potion to get past Peggatty, then encountered Ridolpho and sang him a song (sort of) to earn the causeway combination.
Next up was Heggatty, who wanted amber in exchange for her help! 8-o They had to move on unaided and were cornered by the dreadnort. Oooh nasty!
I don't think it was downright unfair as some have suggested, but it was a real pity as they were a capable team. As others have said they were very polite, which is always nice.

Team 3 just had time to choose the sword quest and enter the level 1 clue-room.
They didn't seem to realise that the glass was a spy-glass.
:question: Shouldn't they have just remembered the message on the scroll and taken two other objects? One advisor understood what the musical notes were.
"I think it's about time you got wise to the ways of real magic. The kind that is borne on the dark side." >:D