Change from Series 4 to Series 5

Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: cahnge form s4 to s5

Post by Kieran »

Season 5 saw a radical change....I have always thought of S4 as testing ground for S5, to be honest, the season where the transition took place.

The progression continued through to season 7, really, where the format was again beginning to change, and of course S8 came full circle and started, what would have been, yet another different phase of Knightmare.

(Also, I believe if someone says they are have dyslexia, then it should be left at that, no need for rude comments, Dan.)

'morgaine will be comming out of the cupboard soon and i am lloking 4qward to it '

And indeed, Morgaine shall be arriving some time in the near future :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

And Gabriel. And Lucifer. And King "F-it" Tharadus....  ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

DYSLEXIA, my Dad has that!

I am AUTISTIC, the members here are aware of that! Just a little strange on a few occasions, so if you see a post written be me, which makes no sense at all you'll know why!  ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Dan »

(Also, I believe if someone says they are have dyslexia, then it should be left at that, no need for rude comments, Dan.)
And I believe people shouldn't use dyslexia as an excuse for really poor typing.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Well, yeah! Do you have anyone Dyslexic in your family (And don't lie)
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Dan that is a very unkind comment, my brother is dyslexic and I know how hard it can be for people like him to write and type stuff. My brother only has mild dyslexia so someone with a more serious version will have a lot of trouble typing.
knightmaredave
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by knightmaredave »

the emd of s 4 was abysmal it really made me cross
they could have at least destroyed modgred or merlin and modgred having a duel together which meddes up the dungeon so the dungeoneer had to be rescued at least they would have had a better excuse
shalme as that team were intelligent and quite polite (as we did see some real brats over the years!9
:-[
knightmaredave
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

I would have liked to see Giles win too!  ???

Giles unlocked Gundrada from the stocks without been told... He did a miraculous job in the Corridor of Blades and The Block and Tackle by responding to commands quickly!  ;D
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

I'm 90% sure that the CoB had been deliberately extended and the Block and tackle sped up slightly, in the hope of killing Giles off and avoiding one of those anti-climax finishes to the year. Didn't work though did it?   ;D

GILES FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

It was just such a terrible end to the era, next era we had LF and co introduced and a lot of shifting of characters/actors/sets and all we had to end S4 was this terrible blink and you miss it dismissal in time for christmas. When I first watched that I thought it was a joke.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

A Sad Sad end for the first Era of Knightmare Indeed.

Even Treagurd's Closeing conversation with the watchers (which is one of my personal favirotes.) Can't salvage that mess.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

And I believe people shouldn't use dyslexia as an excuse for really poor typing.
I believe people shouldn't use these forums as a vent for all their lives' little frustrations.

Looks like someone didn't take heed from being outwitted in the summer. Listen - the guy has a disability, and apart from anything else, this is Dave's style - nobody can touch that. If you don't like it - tough - go somewhere else.

Dave - bud. Stick in for yourself. Just keep in your head that you're a bigger KM fan than most of us could ever dream of being. I ony convince myself I'm catching up. You stick in there, and get KM alive in Germany.
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

A German Knightmare...Now that is an interesting idea!

The end of season 4 was...odd to say the least.

The Xmas theme seemed highly out of place, and it did seem hugely rushed...maybe in the hope Giles could complete the Quest?  No idea, but it was highly bizarre.

In my opinion, season 3 still has the very best season ending.
Last edited by Kieran on 08 Jan 2004, 05:53, edited 1 time in total.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

I liked the season 7 ending with the troll, just a matter of personal opinion. I still don't know why the producers of such an imaginative show couldn't think of a more interesting end of the season other than its christmas.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Maybe they took note in the later series, as that Series 4 was the only one where Christmas was mentioned
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary