Level 3, this season.

MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Level 3, this season.

Post by MPK »

OK, now this is gonna confuse you lot!

If there is indeed a power struggle as previously said, and by the team getting the crown which put Malice back to level 1 - then what about Mogdread?

Mogdread has always been evil, and has never been part of the old "using dungeoneers for dirty deeds" trick, as he would probalbly do it himself! Instead, Hordriss is used, but is not really involved in the whole balance of power thing!

Also, as Malice is the only one to fail this season, how did Mogdread lose control, after he probalbly destroyed more dungeoneers?

There is only one answer to all these questions! Two evil guys are used to variate the game, who knows who decides who is used to defend the dungeon.

Maybe in the end it all comes down to both Malice and Mogdread, all in their dungeon on level 3, who decides by the only way possible- Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Also, on a weird note, how come all the baddies before Fear had M as an initial? Mogdread, Malice, Morghanna?
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
Steve
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Steve »

well you know what these evil types are like- always stabbing each other back for power. I imagine malice(one of mogdred's minions), who constantly tries to overthow mogdred behind his back, finally succeded only to get beaten by a dungeoneer.
As a result most if not all of her supporters will have realigned with mogdred who quickly regains control and banishes malice to level 1 for her impudence.

This is of course how things might work in the storyline of Knightmare, realistically the 2 main enemies are probably used to increase the vareity of the quests as MPK said.
Steve

Came, Saw, Mastered, Moved on...
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

what about Morghanna then? we didn't see her during season 4, and i think she was at the end of season 3 a couple of time...  i always thought she was  mogdreds partner,

and then u have that other woman in season 5  :o
its just crazy stuff

i think we may need to out together a 'family tree' kinda thing..
Last edited by Anonymous on 16 Jun 2003, 02:06, edited 1 time in total.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery