Series 3 Team 4

Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Series 3 Team 4

Post by Fidjit »

Has anyone seen the closest team to finish Series 3, I've only seen Leo get to Level 3 just as he met Mogdread but I haven't seen anything else up to that. Does someone know how it ended? The series guide doesn't explain it in detail and has no picture If anyone wants any theme tunes for KNIGHTMARE go tohttp://www.geocities.com/glenn_toogood
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Steve
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:  Series 3 Team 4

Post by Steve »

As i remember it(from march - LOL!)

There were 3 teams to reach level 3.

Leo's team was the first, they got to the stained glass room but wern't able to answer the gargoyle's riddle en route - Thus they didn't know how to proceed(whether the stardust they picked up earlier was the wrong possession, or they just used it wrong is any1's guess) they took the wrong path of 4 and fell off the cliff.

Next to reach level 3 was Ross's team. He fell off a narrow ledge after morghana sent an axe flying after them. Don't know whether he was killed off for an earlier mistake or if he was guided wrong on this obsticle. either way

Last one to make it to level 3 was Martin who also made it to the stained glass room(i think this was the 2nd last room - so close) However he also got a riddle wrong en route - from owen the welsh dragon and was subsequently killed by morghana as he had no defence.
Personally, i found owens riddle impossible too, i doubt Martin really had a chance with it but no matter

o_O "Nasty..."
Steve

Came, Saw, Mastered, Moved on...
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Arcengal »

What was the riddle? Was the answer ever told?
4 line sigs yada yada yada
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

Owen's riddle was about different breeds of beetles - he gave examples such as the devil's-coach-horse and the caterpillar hunter.

Martin didn't know they were beetles.

But then again, neither did I.
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

The only different kinds of beatles I know about are VW, George, Paul, Ringo and John ;) ;D
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"