Series 3 - Episode 1

Adzee
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Series 3 - Episode 1

Post by Adzee »

I know this message is about 6 months to late..

I'd like to say how good that day was(23.12.02)

I remember getting up in the morning, putting sky digital to autoview, so I would definitly not miss Knightmare.

As I hadn't seen Knightmare for 8 years, this was really an exciting moment.  When I saw those opening titles rolling, I had shivers running up and down my spine (anyone else feel that).  Talk about an early christmas present. ;D

Ok so the episode wasn't the greatest, but it still brought back loads of memories. I was in Year 2 at school at the time, when that series was first broadcast.  

MEMORIES......
Last edited by Drassil on 05 Jan 2011, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title adjusted to improve navigation.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

:oRe: 23.12.02

Post by Pickle123 »

0_o  huh??? de ja vu :o

swear i just read this :S   oh well, I don't have challenge but i recently saw my first ep of knightmare for god knows how long and yes....i got shivers ;)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Adzee
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: 23.12.02

Post by Adzee »

Deja vu indeed...

I posted it in the Knightmare Knews Disscussion forum as well.

:-* :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Re: 23.12.02

Post by Pickle123 »

ahhh, that might be it...i never usually return to a page i don't reply to and wondered how i'd done it ;D

*turns autopilot back on*

Purgatory
Knight
Knight

season 3 team 1

Post by Purgatory »

Just a little note about the Question the team got in the clue room, I can't remember what it was in full but the answer was something like folly, Anyway who would they have known this anyway? its not like its a 'real' question u just know
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: season 3 team 1

Post by RoxxAatherton »

It had me a bit stumped until Treguard kept saying

'WHO keeps you laughing in the dungeon, in THE DUNGEON team'

I love it when he givs stuff away like that, I love it even more when the team don't get his hints, hehe
Foxxy Roxxy
Tom41
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Tom41 »

To that question, I would have said something like 'Jester' as an answer, or even 'Motley' (since Folly was replaced by Motley in this series). I wonder if both Folly and Motley would have been accepted as correct answers?
One day you say "Enter Stranger" and big goblin comes in!
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

To that question, I would have said something like 'Jester' as an answer, or even 'Motley' (since Folly was replaced by Motley in this series). I wonder if both Folly and Motley would have been accepted as correct answers?
I don't thinkt they would have been, looking in my dictionary (just to make sure I'm right) folly means a foolish act/conduct/idea and well Motley doesn't.

Also I believe I'm right in saying that Motley appeared for the first time in the second team of series 3 so they definately wouldn't have given Motley an answer as they didn't know he existed!

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Actually, looking in my dictionary again (ooh the fun) Motley means either Perti-coloured heterogenous (huh? what? no I dont know either) or fools garb.

But they didn't know he exsisted so be quiet Roxx!

hehe ;D
Foxxy Roxxy
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

For some reason, Team 1 were the only Scottish team in the entire history of Knightmare! Oh well, they aren't that far from my neck of the woods (it only takes 30 mins in the train to the centre of Glasgow from where I live) so I'm kinda proud of them. Yes, even though they fell into the green bog! I think they would've done well if they hadn't died there.
grumphicks
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by grumphicks »

The question for me is was Hugo instructed to help them or had he taken a liking to them and decided to help them?

Thinking about it, could Hugo be bribed? The knightmare conspiracy starts here!
We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who go Neeeow wum.... ping!
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

nah, hugo and later the assistants always gave as much help as they could while remaining "fair" i think

Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Dan »

even though they fell into the green bog! I think they would've done well if they hadn't died there.
I don't.  According to the series guide, they'd already managed to kill themselves once on the serpent's tongue, but were let off because no-one had arrived to take their place. ;-)
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Oops - I forgot about that! Lol  ;D That serpent room was really hard though so I'm not surprised. Which team was it that accidentely went into the serpent's stomach and ended up walking down a tunnel made of the creature's gut? I don't think that's mentioned in detail in the series guide but I remember that well - one of my favourite moments!  :)
Last edited by Velda on 19 Jun 2003, 16:31, edited 1 time in total.
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Oops - I forgot about that! Lol  ;D That serpent room was really hard though so I'm not surprised. Which team was it that accidentely went into the serpent's stomach and ended up walking down a tunnel made of the creature's gut? I don't think that's mentioned in detail in the series guide but I remember that well - one of my favourite moments!  :)
I remember that, hehe it was a typical Knightmare moment 'We'll completely ignore the nice lady waving at us from the side path and go straight into the serpents mouth because that makes SOOOO much more sense!'

I also think Treguard and co, were a lot more helpful when the teams started out but got less helpful as the teams progressed thoughout the dungeon.
Foxxy Roxxy