How can I find Matthew Kelly from Kirby?

VixieBen

How can I find Matthew Kelly from Kirby?

Post by VixieBen »

I'm a huge fan of Knightmare and always remember Matthew Kirby from Witney (winning quest). How can I find and contact him? Thanks in advance...he's a legend! x
phillwin
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: How can I find Matthew Kelly from Kirby?

Post by phillwin »

sorry but is that just wrong not everyone want to contacted as they move on
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Phill: VixieBen is not wrong to ask. While we'd never endorse the sharing of private contact information on a public forum, a number of cast, crew and contestants from Knightmare have made themselves publicly contactable through having Knightmare.com Forum accounts, social media accounts or personal websites on which they identify themselves. Needless to say, we would never encourage anyone to be rude or persistent toward someone from Knightmare, and obviously they have the right to ignore, block or report anyone who they consider to be a nuisance to them.

VixieBen: Welcome to the forum. Matthew's surname was neither Kelly nor Kirby, but I know who you mean. :) Being on Knightmare's first winning team is certainly legendary, and I hope that if you do manage contact him, it goes well. You may want to tell him that he is always welcome to join the forum and share his Knightmare experiences via Knightmare.com.
phillwin
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by phillwin »

it matthew Kerry on mark wickson team sorry I wasn't more welcoming :'( and I am a shy person so I would not do these thing
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Welcome! Mark Wickson is certainly on the popular social media sites and has made contact with the Knightmare community more than once. No idea if he's still in touch with his teammates, but my only suggestion would be to try asking him.
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Welcome to the forum VixieBen! Always good to see new people join the forum and hope your enjoying the re-run of Knightmare on Challenge!

Good luck in getting hold of Mark!
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.