:o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: :o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!

Post by Canadanne »

Picklemyfav wrote:I also assume that Pickle is still very young and is very youthful looking because of it.
If the Knightmare Top Trumps cards are accepted as canon, Pickle is supposed to be 356 years old. Which is still relatively young by elf standards, of course!
I get the impression Elita is very young and immature.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: :o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!

Post by Picklemyfav »

Post by Canadanne » Tue May 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Picklemyfav wrote:
I also assume that Pickle is still very young and is very youthful looking because of it.

If the Knightmare Top Trumps cards are accepted as canon, Pickle is supposed to be 356 years old. Which is still relatively young by elf standards, of course!
I get the impression Elita is very young and immature.
By elf standards he's only a 25 year old based on his youthful looks and how mature he appears to be. Elita is not even seventeen yet and is still in detention at school and has been since she was seven. I think Pickle is the youngest male in his family and has at least two siblings. He and seven old me would have been playmates i reckon.

When i was two years old until i was 5 i kept having dreams about this brightly coloured castle with brightly coloured rooms and there was an elf there who i know now looks like Pickle but I called him Patches. Not sure Patches was his real name though. Perhaps he is one of Pickle's siblings.
Maybe i met Pickle then and didn't know it. ;D
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."