Post-KM Shock

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Post-KM Shock

Post by Drassil »

Filling up the pot with boiling water, pouring from pot into mug with milk in it, taking a sip.....

"Ooooh, nice tea"
This joke has, as speculated, been made before.

One possible treatment is to wear high heels, in order to imitate the excessive sound of footsteps heard whenever a Series 3 dungeoneer walks along a corridor.

Another is to develop multiple personality disorder, so that you have three voices in your head advising you step-by-step.

---

Purchase and converse with A Wok.

Eat a Pickle.

Draw a giant face on your bedroom wall, and when you hear someone talking in another room, pretend it is the face.

If you happen to own two identical cats, fit them with lasers and get them to stand very still at either side of the front door, a la the Series 3 Level 3 cat puzzle.

Get an airport job at Passport Control, and greet every incoming traveller with "Enter, stranger."

Open a gloomy theme park called GrimWorld.

Find a person with a sense of humour who smirks almost automatically, and tell them in a posh accent to "turn their smirkin' orf forthwith."

Watch The Addams Family, and when Uncle Fester comes on, shout "SHUDDUP, FESTER!" A similar treatment is possible with the character of Feste at a performance of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night.

Join Brother Mace's order of Tavern Monks, and become "sworn to insobriety", i.e. go to university.

Or, visit the Knightmare Discussion Forum. :)
Last edited by Drassil on 20 Sep 2005, 03:02, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Go to archery practice, and debate for a solid 10 minutes whether you should take the arrow, taking into account the length, whether it is a weapon (despite calls to the contrary) and never come to the conclusion that it can't be much of a weapon as you don't have a bow to go with it.

A la series 5, team 3.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
Cull
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Cull »

Watch the episodes of Knightmare that I have on video  ;)
I dunno... we've been given a pile of the seasons on Challenge, and I still want to watch the epidoes I've taped off it or acquired from Treguard. :)

...what do you mean, "you really should get out more"?
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

I had a friend back at sixth form college (a fellow KM fan) and he didn't know I was behind him walking down a corridor. There was no-one else around, so I just said "Caution team, there are footsteps behind you and they appear to be getting LOUDER!"

Like S3 dwarf tunnels, of course...
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
Lowebo
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Lowebo »

Didnt realise until 18months later that there was no more KM, but never gave up hope until around 1997 :( Looking back on it im glad i taped the last three series to remember! (And 3-5 on challenge!) Still go on bout it now, and say my usual Oooh... Nasty.... Knightmare, R.I.P Until resurrection...
One time willowthewisp... Never in the shadows.