most memorable room?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
ojobob2
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

most memorable room?

Post by ojobob2 »

One room that i for some reason remember very strongly was one that i think was only used once.

It appeared when a teams quest was put to an end by that thing called the Dreadnought. The room was like the ruins of an abbey.

It was so blatently obvious the team was going to die here, as the room appeared to have no exit. - theres a photo of it somewhere on the Knightmare website.

Also, im pretty sure i have visited those ruins in real life:)
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: most memorable room?

Post by Fidjit »

There could have been an exit Ojobob2. I mean, look at series four for example. Going into Dungarth, there is a secret entrance which goes behind a pillar.

But god knows why they only showed it once.

By the way was that Team 2 of Series 6 you were on about?
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

One that always sticks in my mind from my childhood, though I haven't seen this since it was first broadcasted is a room from series eight where a dungeoneer was frantically screamed at to get out of the room even though they had only just entered it, because there was a little ramp up to like a platform or a raised part of the floor or something, with either one or two miremen on it. There might have been something that looked a little like a ship too...
I'm not sure - I was 6 when I last saw it :D

Also another most memeorable room for me was always the antechamber - I'm still trying to find a scene with Pickle in it that I remember from my childhood (i thought Pickle was a really young lad actor back then!) where phaseshift hit, and Pickle crouched right down on the floor on one side of Treguard's chair and speaks with his face turned up - it sounds like most of Pickle's end of ep antics, but there was something different about this one...
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Before I re-watched KM the rooms that stuck in my mind for some odd reason were the one where there is a left and right path with fire raising up and down from cracks in the floor and also the serpant moving tounge bridge room.

Those are the ones that stuck in  my head from the first time around.
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

The Corridor of Blades, no contest. I was TERRIFIED of that room. Gives me the jibblies just thinking about it.
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

That path through some creature's gut, with all the blood vessels and bubbling noises.  I don't mean the one where Ross had to throw the egg to get out, I mean the one that was like a corridor.  It was in Series 3.
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Corridor of blades...^^

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

Man, if they ever bring that back, it'd make my day...

It was...The QUEST KILLER, MUHAHAHAH!!!  :-*
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

You are scary Skull  :)

The first room in level 3 series 2. The skeletons and the haunting music... I was always scared, even tough I knew that thos epiles of bones were going to stand up
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

I didn't find any room scary really, It was life force two that freaked me out...
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
SrWilson3S
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by SrWilson3S »

I have a few probably Ariadnes lair in series 4 since i a huge fan of hers.
Also the corridor of blades ,Dungarth ,Brangwen clue room, and the Block and tackle.
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

The Corridor of Blades is the main reason I even remember Knightmare from my childhood years.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

A few from series three stick out in my mind; one of which is the room with the Oracle and Merlins throne room with the three steps. Also the s3 dwarf tunnels.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I'm shocked and saddened, dearies, that more of you haven't chosen this room! Oh, the adventures that took place here. The excitement! The comedy! The tragedy! Well, it was kinda tragic, dearie, when Grimmy as bit Festus' third 'ead off. Except as since we built the conservatory it doesn't look quite the same. Oh, and we have a purple carpet now which I got on special offer from the Level 1 furnishings superstore. It's a bit chewed now, though, dearie. And Mildread and Smelly Sandra and all keep coming in to steal bits of it, the little *****es.  

But that's another story, dearie. Care to buy a map of the dungeon? Oh, go on, you know you want to.

"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]