New series of Knightmare? Excited to hear more

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

New series of Knightmare? Excited to hear more

Post by Picklemyfav »

Has anyone heard any more about a possible new series of Knightmare happening this year or next year? Heard about it on the forum some months ago and heard nothing since. Any news about it? I know it was meant to be called Knightmare VR 2017 as a working title. Is it still on course to be made or did someone put a date in wrong leading to me getting misleading info?
Which would be a shame because i'm starting to get excited about this possible new series of Knightmare? Wondering what channel its going to be on and who's going to be in the cast? Do you need any goblins for it? Do you need any challenges? I'm willing to help if you need it.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New series of Knightmare? Excited to hear more

Post by Mystara »

There are no plans at present. I am afraid it appears to be one of the many fakes out there.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: New series of Knightmare? Excited to hear more

Post by Picklemyfav »

WWWWHHHAATTTTTTT! ??? :exclaim: SOMEONE LIED TO US! ??? :exclaim:
RIGHT THAT'S IT! :exclaim:
GET ME A CAMERA CREW, A STUDIO, SOME CREW, SOME CAST AND DON'T FORGET THE TEAMS.
LETS DO THIS RIGHT NOW. :idea:
I don't know about you but i'm fed up waiting. And i'm new to this show. Let's take over STV in glasgow and make our own. :idea: Right now. :idea:
First we need challenges for our team to do. Let's think of some.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."