My Knightmare Dream

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: I had a dream about Knightmare...

Post by Brangwen »

Actually if you want, I'll private message you and show you the 1st few paragraphs I have so far. Wanna know?

Actually yesterday I had another fanfiction related Knightmare dream, but it couldn't actually be used in it. It started with the main enemy in a room like Merlins chamber from series 3. The Shield Dungeoneer Joshua was given a spell to fight him with so it was spellcasted and for no reason the dungoneer died....The main enemys look was priceless, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

That would be awesom  ;D
Poor kidsie... sounds like an interesting dream
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I had a strange dream last night, but not very clear though. Challenge were showing s5 and for some strange reason it had Lissard in it!

Ed: Come to think of it maybe it was a premenition then ;), well here's hoping ::)
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 30 Aug 2003, 01:10, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I wanna see this fanfiction/dream thing! May I?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
123Pooka
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by 123Pooka »

Interesting topic- dreams on knightmare. I remember once having a nightmare as a child where a green face wearing a black hat was looking through my window at me. He had a booming voice. I always wondered who this person was and whether or not I had just made it up.
When I went on this website, I rediscovered this nightmarish person- it was Mogdred! I couldn't believe it. When watching series 4 on challenge I recognised Mogdred's final appearance- that must have been what sparked off the knightmare.... and my obsession with it.  
The only way is onward, there is no turning back. Oooh nasty, didn't realise the road ended there!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Wow someone actually posted here!  ;D
Verry interesting dream indeed.....I had a really strange dream last night.... erm I was a bordercollie and I was talking to the goblins that finished Julies quest (say hello to the goblins Julie!) and then Julie showd up and the goblins didint notice her so she went trought the portal. Then I had to drag her back to the goblins for whatever reasons and the goblins....lets just say they finished her quest and leave it with that. Shall we?    
And at one point I saw my dog chasing Cedric in a public library....
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I had another dream last knight but it was so unclear that I can't even remember what it was though! ::)
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

last Knight..... that brings back memories  ;)
Galgarach
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Galgarach »

I had a dream where I entered knightmare, and my 3 advisors actually entered the dungeon with me (nothing is ever realistic in my dreams)
Also the whole of it was outdoors. Wierd.
And I'm still working out why there was a merry-go-round in the distance...
Fail three times and I feed on you!
Galgarach
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Galgarach »

I watched Cable Guy yesterday, great film. Dunno why I am sayin it in this topic though. The pathword ith ******
Fail three times and I feed on you!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Most of the time I dont know why I'm doing somehting....so I thinks its normal, then again.....
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

I had a KM related dream a few months back. It started with me in a classroom showing a group of students the 7 Knightmare books and when they were released, then I dropped them all. Suddenly, I was a Knightmare dungeoneer! Well, sort of. Unlike KM I could actually see where I was, I was walking down some steps into this large outdoor area, where everything was tinted purple. I deduced that this was Series 4. I could hear advisors shouting instructions as I walked off the last step and onto this purple tiled floor. I kept walking forward until I fell down a hole formed by a missing tile and died. Then I woke up.
Not sure if that has any indication of the new series!
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

I had a pretty scary dream last night - there were 3 characters involved, Malice, Mogdred and Mrs Grimwold (although she wasn't actually in it, she was just mentioned).

I was in the bathroom - just standing there, mind you! - when I noticed Malice was outside the door.  I think she warned me about something and then there was a manifestation of Mogdred which zapped Malice! He noticed me and cast a COLD spell, which made a freezing white mist appear and drain my life force quickly! He started mocking me too, doing that evil laughter!  It was like a video game because the next thing I knew, Malice was outside again trying to warn me again.  I hid behind the door this time and Mogdred's giant hand crept in - I was hidden but he sensed I was there and I lost another "life".  Sure enough, Malice appeared again and told me to go find Mrs Grimwold, who was in a shed/bunker thing in the garden, because she could help me!  Before Mogdred could appear, I dashed down the stairs, into the garden and ran (very slowly, like you do in dreams) towards the shed.  Looking back I could see Mogdred's manifestation in an upstairs window and it turned and saw me!  I tried to run faster to the shed but I woke up after that - how relieved was I?  
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I've had quite a few very unclear ones recently, which I can't explain about since I havn't been watching it on Challenge recently. I am not sure if they are actually dreams or if they are actually memories trying to come back. I seem to also keep having non Knightmare dreams which I seem to have had before a long time ago. I have a feeling that I may have had those dreams when Knightmare was on originally that's why I think I am having them again!
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

Hmm, I had a small dream a few days back. It was Leo's quest in series 3. They got to Merlins chamber like normal but failed to answer both of his questions and didn't get any magic. They got to the room where Hordriss was. Since they didn't have any magic they couldn't attack him, so one of the Advisors came up with an idea, he ordered Leo to run up to Horsriss and knock him off the causeway....and Leo did. Treguards look after that was priceless.^_^