Funniest moments

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Funniest scene(s)?

Post by Thanatos »

The scene in the last episode of series 7 with Barry, Hands, Romahna and the goblins.
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Funniest scene(s)/outtakes?

Post by MoanaLiza »

Another thing also is outtakes. Which scenes/incedences did you pick up on as possible outtakes? Like when Merlin appeared on his throne before the lightning after Martin s3 took the three steps and of course the brother Mace incedent as mentioned above. Any others also
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Galgarach
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Funniest scene(s)/outtakes (revised)?

Post by Galgarach »

When there was a delay with merlins lightning and he kind of moved his hand as if to cast it, there was a still
a 1 second delay.  ;D
The whole scene with July and the goblins - the adviser on the far left was so pathetic with her say "hello to the goblins..."
Julie trying to reach for the cartoon sword was also funny. And then there was that kid on the last team in series 3 that sat in the middle looking as though he didnt know where he was
Fail three times and I feed on you!
Galgarach
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Funniest scene(s)/outtakes (revised)?

Post by Galgarach »

And the reason why treguard says " I shouldnt look any more" is because hes trying to cover up the fact that the goblins dont actually do anything
Fail three times and I feed on you!