Knightmare isn't that good

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
grandmasterpickle

Knightmare isn't that good

Post by grandmasterpickle »

I personally think Knightmare isn't that good.

We all should grow up really, we all must be 20 and over now.

Its ok watching it but people are a bit fanatical.

Lets face it, its never gonna be brought back, there will be no DVD releases, because how many 12 year olds do you know like Knightmare?

It was made for children, not adults.

I do watch it myself but I dont tape every episode.

It was good in 94, and lets keep it that way.

DONT BRING BACK KNIGHTMARE
beamrider2600
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare RULEZ :D

Post by beamrider2600 »

"I personally think Knightmare isn't that good."
Well, thats just your opinion - but it did place 16th in channel 4's "100 greatest kids TV shows" ahead of blue peter, thunderbirds and more.
See: http://knightmare.v21hosting.co.uk/revi ... /index.htm

"We all should grow up really, we all must be 20 and over now."
Theres nothing wrong with trying to re-live some of the highlighs of your childhood.  Anyway, KM is so good that its entertaining even outside its 10-16 target age group.

"Its ok watching it but people are a bit fanatical."
Nothing wrong with being fans.

"Lets face it, its never gonna be brought back, there will be no DVD releases, because how many 12 year olds do you know like Knightmare?"
Knighmare coming back is a very realistic dream. Technology is already in development for a new series - they just need someone who will buy it.
Check out http://knightmare.v21hosting.co.uk/knew ... /index.htm
Also, if you read some of the other topics on here - you will find that some people are infact as young as 13 - but it dosn't matter, a DVD release is a realistic possibility because KM is most popular now within the 18-25 age group.

"It was made for children, not adults."
It was made for children, but unintentionally it works on so many levels.

"I do watch it myself but I dont tape every episode."
You're not a very good Knight-fan are you?

"It was good in 94, and lets keep it that way.
DONT BRING BACK KNIGHTMARE"

Modern technology will make KM even better than before.
..........................lets go ride some BEAMS!!
Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare isn't that good

Post by Dan »

Do not feed the troll.

I suggest this person is either ignored until they get bored and disappear, or removed forcibly if they keep up the posts deliberately trying to wind people here up. ;-)
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

basicly in my opinion knightmare is good, very good.
in everyone elses opinion here knightmare is good, very good.

your opinion is as valid as the next mans but i ask that you answer me two questions?

1) if you're "not such a big fan as to tape the episodes" then why are you a big enough fan to play the online games?

my conclusion...lier...you big fan and just don't want to admit it now so you can annoy people with this topic

especialy since this topic didn't appear until you got burned with your last one.

2) if you think we're all immature children who need to grow up then why do you seek our respect so much?

I see no reason other than that for you putting up the guide (for logic see topic itself but dont if you havent played game as it might still contain this guys spoilers)

being stubbun about it goes against not only the wishes of *all* the posters and the maker of the game BUT the admin aswell. I sevearly hope you've been booted for your trollish ignorance and petty behavior.

BTW: i might add this post has been EXTREMELY toned down at the wishes of illusion so as to avoid a flame. I respect that and i hope you will too otherwise be my guest....you would have gotten the three post long one before but your arse got saved. feel like you want the roasting just continue. im sure people will forget their friendly natures long enough for you.
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Uhh, Such an {ahem} intelligent argument...O.o

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

So, you just waltz in here, posting spoilers and criticisms over programs/games based on programs, and expect to be given a warm welcome...

{Our survey says 'BZZZZZzzzzZZZZTTTtt.}

Just what posessed you to make this topic?  ::)

{Points to the exit door}

Please, go get a life - and don't bother a forum full of Knightmare fans...it's not good for you.
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Do not feed the troll.

I suggest this person is either ignored until they get bored and disappear, or removed forcibly if they keep up the posts deliberately trying to wind people here up. ;-)
This has got to be the best advice. Try not to rise to the bait. That's what such people are often looking for. Don't waste time trying to reason and debate with them. Just ignore it- and then let Illusion deal with it as he sees fit.  
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 10 Jun 2003, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

oh don't worry, not angry yet. im just interested to see if this guy can/will

a) answer either of my questions

or

b) realise how stupid he'll look when he does and run away insted
Last edited by Pickle123 on 10 Jun 2003, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.

Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

...how many 12 year olds do you know like Knightmare?
I can assure you when I was 12 I had already been posting on the forum of this site (back when it was on Bravenet) for several months. And it's not only me who likes it in my family. My brother likes it, my mother likes it, my father likes it, heck, even my grandmother likes it. So this surely proves Knightmare isn't confined to a certain age group, it's for all ages.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I agree with the idea that he didn't start badmouthing Knightmare until a few people mentioned they didn't like his last topic.
I just want to know why he signed up for a fanbased forum and got involved with it if he isn't a fan.
I'm confused...do humans always act like this?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

no...just a-holes...

anyway, it's a blaitent lie to make himself feel better so i wouldn't worry about him anymore. this is officially my last post in this subject and last post responding to rubbish of GMP's.

i may point out if he's stubbun and puts his guide up AGAIN and i may reply to inciteful conversation but otherwise he's an ignorable wisper on the wind ::)
Last edited by Pickle123 on 11 Jun 2003, 02:22, edited 1 time in total.

Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

no...just a-holes...

anyway, it's a blaitent lie to make himself feel better so i wouldn't worry about him anymore. this is officially my last post in this subject and last post responding to rubbish of GMP's.

i may point out if he's stubbun and puts his guide up AGAIN and i may reply to inciteful conversation but otherwise he's an ignorable wisper on the wind ::)

Calm down, it is insulting with name calling and insulting opinions that make these problems become far worse than they need to be.

If that is the fellas opinion, then so be it, express your own opinion, and say why you think he is wrong, don't start having a go at the guy...Yeah this may not be the best place to say KM is no good, but this is a free speech site...Just allow him to have his own opinion, and express your own in a more civil manner then no problems will occur.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

im sorry and i know i may be being far to vociferous about this but from everything i've seen of him so far on this board an A-hole is not an opinion...or even an insult, just a statement of fact.

i wouldn't have been as annoyed if he'd opened his campaign on knightmare forums with this topic. his only real reason for not liking knightmare (which he doesnt) is that it will piss us off.

oh my god. its worked perfectly....im now really peeved and its not even cause of him. see this is why i get annoyed at people like him. they turn up and then when i draw logical conclusions i look evil or like a stirrer which is the impression kieren has obviously gotten

sorry, leave of absense. need to chill. i'll be back soon and kieren...sorry if im too loud for you. i only ask you read my first post in this topic and try to understand why this hypocrite has annoyed the hell outta me...i promise im really a friendly guy, just not GMP's right now.

Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Indeed.  Well as your thought is that he wanted to just wind people up, you played right into his hands.

Knightmare forums never used to have these conflicts on them......No name calling either, even if people we being a little annoying [it can happen, humans are quite good at that].

Just let it rest now, then normality can continue.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

i'll be fine so long as he answers my two questions ;D

dugneonmanster
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer