Knightmare Knitpicks! (maybe spoilers)

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Tom41
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare Knitpicks! (maybe spoilers)

Post by Tom41 »

Post here any nitpicks you've noticed with the series, including technical ones!

The episode that was on Challenge at 6pm today, in the room before the dungeoneer went into the Corridor of Blades (and died), look closely at the left middle of the screen. If you're watching a live TV broadcast of the episode or a DVD recording (VHS is too low-res), you can see them lining up the floating skull thing using an almost invisible marker! I guess they got it lined up, then pressed a button to activate it when the dungeoneer got near the door.

A similar thing occurred in the episode where Hordriss gave the dungeoneer and Gundrada two self-activating spells. When the 'Adore' and 'Slow' spells activate, you can clearly see a mouse pointer next to where the magic is showing in the air!

In the episode where the dungeoneer has to shout at the assassin to scare it away, then go into the wellway. In the very last shot of the dungeoneer going into the wellway (with the assassin coming onto the screen) the mouth of the well turns red!

Edit - added spoiler message to topic title
Last edited by Tom41 on 06 Jun 2003, 22:36, edited 1 time in total.
One day you say "Enter Stranger" and big goblin comes in!
Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare Knitpicks!

Post by Dan »

The episode that was on Challenge at 6pm today, in the room before the dungeoneer went into the Corridor of Blades
Oi!  I know that anyone who's read the series descriptions on this site already knows it, but I still think it's just a _little_ spoilery to add what you did in brackets, there, and utterly unnecessary.  There was no clue from the subject line that there were going to be spoilers in this post, especially not for an episode that has literally only just been reshown... ;-)

Having said that, I'll now watch out for these when I get to see the episode...
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare Knitpicks! (maybe spoilers)

Post by MPK »

The only real spoiler of the last two episodes (4&5) were the advisors! They kept on talking over the conversations, and tried to muck up the eye shield scenes!

Another curiosity is at the end of todays episode (5), during the cast list they have a dungeoneer walking around castle doom etc. The dungeoneer isnt holding the eye shild but is instead holding a goblin shield! But thats just picking at it, as I did like the bit where the Knightmare logo cam up and went away!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
SrWilson3S
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by SrWilson3S »

I noticed some of those things too ;D.
One thing i saw in the credits though which id almost forgot about is that series 4 is the series that has the evil looking pookas :D even though they dont start appearing till the later episodes they were much better than the stupid green turnip things in the next series.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

lol, i thought the mouth of the well was supposed to turn red? i dunno really. didn't notice any mouse pointers though :-X

i agree v.mouthy advisors >:(
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please