Hi all.... which episode??

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Jericho6
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Hi all.... which episode??

Post by Jericho6 »

Or he might still be in his thirties ;D
If 'exclude' is the opposite of 'include', then what's the opposite of 'increment'?
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Hordriss was played by Clifford Norgate, actually.  ;)

It'd be very nice to see him back as well, although I don't know how old he is - he might be retired by now.  :(

He's an excellent actor, in any case. He has a lot of presence.
It's quite hard to tell. If he was deemed youthful enough (!) and wanted to do it, I think he'd be excellent. I guess a lot of the new KM will rely on the actor's voice, and CN is certainly blessed as regards vocal power and versatility. And I'd so like to see Hordriss again!
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Indeed! I am, of course, biased owing to moniker I have been using for the last 18 months.  ;)
Subject to change.
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

Do we know if Challenge? are showing Knightmare in April? They are just repeating series 3 again.
Challenge mentioned that Episodes 1-3 of Series 3 will be shown in May as part of another Cult Selection. What they do after that is anyones guess. Hopefully Challenge will do another cult selection at Christmas showing new episodes of Knightmare and show a complete new series next year starting January 04 but nothing is confirmed. They have said that they will not rule out the possibility of buying another series, but weather this will really happen, we just dont know.

Oh and Welcome to the Forums BTW :)
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

There has been some movement, actually. beveryafraid mentioned in another post that Challenge? have begun negotiations. If successful, they will acquire another series!  ;D
Subject to change.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

yay Knightmare!

*waves flag*
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Mr_Festus
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Mr_Festus »

Challenge mentioned that Episodes 1-3 of Series 3 will be shown in May as part of another Cult Selection. What they do after that is anyones guess. Hopefully Challenge will do another cult selection at Christmas showing new episodes of Knightmare and show a complete new series next year starting January 04 but nothing is confirmed. They have said that they will not rule out the possibility of buying another series, but weather this will really happen, we just dont know.

Oh and Welcome to the Forums BTW :)
Thanks for that Paul :)

btw... are you the same Paul who is in the ECC? Sorry if you do not have a clue what I am on about, if you are the right Paul, then I have the right person. Sorry for going off topic :)

Andrew.
ooooooooo Nasty!
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Challenge mentioned that Episodes 1-3 of Series 3 will be shown in May as part of another Cult Selection.
I understand its actually episodes 14-16 that will be shown in May 2003 during another Cult Selection slot. The current schedule should end this weekend with episodes 12/13 - can someone who has been watching Challenge confirm this please?

Also I note that they have been running three Knightmare slots on Saturdays (9am, 5pm, 11.15pm) and two on Sunday (9am, Midnight). It would seem strange that the Sat episode is repeated twice while the Sunday episode is repeated once (if indeed they are doing that). Can anyone confirm how exactly which slots they have been showing and repeating episodes?

Thanks.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

I understand its actually episodes 14-16 that will be shown in May 2003 during another Cult Selection slot. The current schedule should end this weekend with episodes 12/13 - can someone who has been watching Challenge confirm this please?
Illusion - You are correct and I was wrong, Challenge are actually showing the final 3 episodes(14-16) in May as part of their cult selections NOT episodes 1-3 as I previosly reported, I think I just got confused.
Also I note that they have been running three Knightmare slots on Saturdays (9am, 5pm, 11.15pm) and two on Sunday (9am, Midnight). It would seem strange that the Sat episode is repeated twice while the Sunday episode is repeated once (if indeed they are doing that). Can anyone confirm how exactly which slots they have been showing and repeating episodes?  
YES, they have been doing this for the last 2-3 saturdays actually as I did report it in another post a few weeks ago on these forums. I think the saturday episode is actually 10AM,5PM and 11.15PM, and the Sunday Episode is only on at 10AM or 1AM I think they felt the 5PM sunday showing just was'nt doing very well in the ratings, although it does seem bizarre changing things like that. Personally I really like the 11.15PM showing on Saturdays, and I wish it was done when showing Series 3 for the first time as it would have made my life a whole lot easier, but never mind.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Yes, Episode 12 should be on tomorrow (Saturday).
They've been doing the 3 slots on Saturday/ 2 on Sunday programme for several weeks now. However, they have been fiddling with the exact times. If their own schedules are to be believed, the times you list are all correct for this week, apart from Saturday morning, which is listed at 10am, not 9am. It looks like they've moved the Sunday morning episode to 9am from 10am, where it has been for a while.

I posted the full times on the "Knightmare Knews" section a couple of weeks ago. Those were correct from the time of posting until (and including) last week, as far as I remember.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Thanks... I guess that they may be trying out different slots to see how it affects the viewing figures.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Thanks... I guess that they may be trying out different slots to see how it affects the viewing figures.
Yes, although I'd hope they wouldn't rely on that indication too much, since they don't leave it in one slot long enough for it to settle and for people to know it's there. Either that, or they're getting other shows into the slots they want them once KM is removed from the schedules, and letting KM itself just be moved around accordingly.

As expected, it's not scheduled for next Saturday, as far as I can see. I know we've suggested that people don't make many comments on their forum, but I wonder what other *normal* viewers of the programme will do once they realise it's gone. I suppose a few of them may ask Challenge? what's going on. It's a pity they're doing something positive (i.e. negotiating for other series) at exactly the same time they might realistically come in for a grilling not from us, but from other viewers, for taking it off.