Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:14 am
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:28 pm
- Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
The only true wisdom consists of knowing that we know nothing.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:19 pm
- Level 2 Dungeoneer
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:31 am
- Location: Level 3 - Corridor Of Death
Treguard: "Ooh.. nasty. Still, We Can Have A Toilet Break Now - I'm Bursting!"
- Posts: 505
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:04 pm
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:18 pm
"When the time turns once more, and the fire burns as before, and the gauntlet is held down, then, will the age of Knightmare be found." -Treguard
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2002 6:19 pm
- Location: Newcastle
If this were really happening, what would you think?
- Fright Knight
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:33 am
- Location: London
Yes please :o
I'll give you one thing, this is definitely one way of:
a.) creating a thread that will guarantee hundreds of replies
b.) encouraging new people to sign up as members to the forum
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:37 pm
- Location: Kent
Dickon's got the horn, Master!
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:35 am
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 5:21 pm
- Location: portsmouth
- Level 1 Dungeoneer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:33 pm
- Location: Leytonstone, London
Definitely Yes, please.
The number one Children's programme of all time for me is, was and always will be the one and only... Knightmare.
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 8:49 pm
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Fright Knight
- Posts: 1556
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 5:07 pm
- Location: Aberystwyth
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"