What happens next...?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
37Herbie
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:What happens next...?

Post by 37Herbie »

Indeed it has Mashibinbin :o

The question is, does anyone else have any ideas as to what lay in stock for him once he entered the castle gates?
"Oh Dear, What a Pity, Never Mind"
37Herbie
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by 37Herbie »

Just top keep you all up to date. The story is now fully written and will be included in TES ;D The first segment I think is scheduled to be included in the Janaury edition and will include the Prelude I have written. Hope you enjoy the full story once it gets into TES :D
"Oh Dear, What a Pity, Never Mind"
TomDread
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TomDread »

Nice! ;D
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Mashibinbin wrote: I may have got it wrong here but I think Ironlord is referring to the Knightmare fanzine The Eye Shield ... if you don't want to read almost 40 issues in one fell swoop you can submit your ideas for inclusion to jake directly at
eyeshield2002@hotmail.com
Mashibinbin wrote: If anyone else has any submission ideas for it be they puzzles, pictures, stories etc don't hesitate to send them along to Jake (eyeshield2002@hotmail.com)
Two email address plugs in four days! (It reminds me of the time that Brollachan posted eBay report auction URLs three times in one week.) I suppose it saves J.C. the bother of coming down from Eyeshield Towers and posting here himself. ;) How much is he paying you? ;D
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

Well...you had to go one better and plug it twice in one post didn't you? ;)
(He must be paying you more than me then...)

I guess the languages teaching principle of constant repetition must be weearing off on me...so if anyone does have any submissions...*gets dragged off by Festus
Carpe Diem - sieze the moment.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

My post's plugs are merely extracts of yours, so any payment I do receive will be duly forwarded to you. ;) And here's something else to bear in mind: since the initials of The Eye Shield are the same as those of the Times Educational Supplement, if you put 'writer and promoter for TES' on your CV, it could work in your favour...
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.