Knightmare Chat!!

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Re:Knightmare Chat

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I'm suddenly glad I forgot Km chat that time, oh and if I ever call anyone yer Lordshippy slap me with a fish, please?
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Darren
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Darren »

Will you all be in the chat this week? I doubt i'll be there for this saturday, as I have something special planned for bonfire night
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

I reckon I'll be there at some point...not sure exactly when though. I have TV to watch, and I'll be watching the fireworks going off near my house :)
Darren
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Darren »

I'm going to a display, taking my mum out for a 3 course meal and a drink, and hopefully have a good time

It starts at 5pm, so I should be back about 9pm, maybe a little earlier, so maybe I will be back, but just a little later than usual
Last edited by Darren on 02 Nov 2005, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Is anyone else getting an error message when they click on the link for the Chat site? I was going to read some of the old logs again...
Becxsmagic
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Becxsmagic »

Me too! It's really annoying, I'm trying to get the URL of the client window so I can tell a friend how to get there. I hope it'll be back up by tomorrow's session...
Whereever you go, there you are
Darren
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Darren »

I shall report it to forester, perhaps the server went down or something
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

It's back on again ;D
Darren
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Darren »

Tonights chat will be introducing a new game!

DEAL OR NO DEAL! :o

I have been cutting up bits of paper and writing ammounts and numbers on them all day, if you have seen the show on channel 4 last week you will know how it works, if not I shall tell you:

One contestant will play and the other will be the banker, the player chooses a number between 1 and 22, then the player must choose one of the remaining 21 numbers, and on them is an ammount from 1p upto 250,000! He/she must try and stay away from the high numbers, and then after the contestant has chosen 3 boxes (5 on the first go) the banker (Which will be another person trying to buy the number from the other person) will try and give a mathmatical ammount in which to pay for the number and the ammount on it. If the player DEALS, he/she will take the ammount the banker offered and the banker will get whatever was on the piece of paper I have infront of me. If the player NO DEALS, he/she will have to choose 3 more boxes before he/she gets another offer from the banker. The price will vary depending on if there are more high numbers than low numbers, I have no idea whats on these pieces of paper as I mixed them up and then wrot e the numbers on them, I also have them locked in my small red safe next to my desk for later

Actually come to think of it, explaining it is quite difficult, so why dont you all come to the chatroom tonight to watch or even possibly play! It starts at 8:30pm (maybe even earlier just to make sure we dont have any overrun.

So make sure your in there early! I'll look forward to seeing you there!
Last edited by Darren on 06 Nov 2005, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Hmm...numbers...not my best subject :-[ I'll give it a go though :)
Becxsmagic
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Becxsmagic »

YAY! I'm still a little confused but it sounds like fun!

This is just to say to Billy who asked last night: Don't worry about thinking that we think you talk about playing games too much, if you didn't keep talking about games I would, it keeps the chat going when it gets a bit bland. ;D
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

I'm delighted to announce that, in just under an hour's time, Knightmare Chat will be having it's first wedding!

Becxsmagic proposed to our resident eggdrop bot Caei last night, and she accepted! The ceremony will take place at 8.30pm tonight. Be there, or be square!

Edit: STOP PRESS! Tonight we'll feature a DOUBLE wedding! Along with Becxs and Caei, our very own LordFear and Snowwiewolf will also be marrying! You'd be a fool to miss THIS chatnight...miss it, miss out!
Last edited by Billy on 13 Nov 2005, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
Becxsmagic
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Becxsmagic »

Just a message of congratulations to Snowwie and Lord Fear, and a message to say "Hi" to my darling Caei.

Thanks to the Very Hon. Rev Pooka Timely for officiating, Billy for opening the door, Darren for being my Dad, Lord Fear for organing, and everyone eelse for turning up, especially Snowwie's Mom!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Mom would like to thank Bex for remembering that mom was present at the wedding too :)
I'd like to thanks Ark for being my evil chat daddy :D
One more thing, Lord Fear?

Are will still married?

From the lexicon:
Lord Wraith caught the bouquet and as soon as Snowwie is divorced, will marry Snowwie.
Last edited by Snowwiewolf on 14 Nov 2005, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Sorry I missed it, but I didn't have a clue what time it was going to start, I looked at the log when I went online again and saw I missed it...oh well, at least I can read it :)