Who would you like?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Who would you like?

Post by MoanaLiza »

Who would you like to have been your dad? What would make an ideal father's day gift for them? Also what would Sidriss get her father and what would Grimwold have recieved. Perhaps Mrs G would've cooked him up something special.

I guess having Treguard as a dad would be a cool, and Lord Fear would probably be like having Ozzy Osbourne I guess as a dad.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re:Who would you like?

Post by Thanatos »

What an insult to Lord Fear. :)
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

If Lord Fear were Ozzy's son, I think he would have put a stop to his little sister's 'music' career a long time ago! ;)

Perhaps Young Grimwold would have taught his dad to write for Father's Day (on the blank paper that Grimwold came across in Series 3). In addition to the 'Drisses' and the Grimwolds, Knightmare had the Little Scarmongers and Little Acorn - off-screen offspring with fathers on-screen.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Wolfshead
Knight
Knight

Post by Wolfshead »

Oakley had a son, called little acorn, do you think he'd have grown into a talking tree troll ent type thing or just a regular tree. He probably go eaten by a squiral before the end of series 4.