Wanted! Skarkill's hair!

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Wanted! Skarkill's hair!

Post by darkDescender »

Heed me as I make a desperate request! I'm having my hair done this week and would like it done like Skarkill's, but I simply can't find any good pictures of him to take to the barber's. If anyone could find a decent head shot I'd be ever so gratefull.
Thanks.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re:Wanted! Skarkill's hair!

Post by HarveyTowers »

Try series 5 and 6 Opposition pages on the main site

[I'm sure I knew how to add pictures once]
Good night out there; whatever you are!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

...are you serious?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Post by TheBrollachan »

I thought this was an excuse for Moana Liza to chase Skarkill with her pot of honey, when I read the thread title. :D

Don't worry Dark Descender I've made a phone call and the men in white coats should be here in a short while for you. ;)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
123Pooka
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by 123Pooka »

I was under the impression that skarkill's hair was wanted, by shaving it off and keeping it! Ah well...

Anyway how about other km haircuts? If I went for a km haircut I'm not sure what I would go for, or if I would go that far, a hordriss perhaps, with red stripes? ;D
The only way is onward, there is no turning back. Oooh nasty, didn't realise the road ended there!
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Why not go the whole Hordriss look? Hey, it would look better than a 'Grimaldine' look (shave hair off head, wear green robe, look a little like Richard o' Brien on a fabulous day).

If only you had a spellbook to go along with it. Would encourage respect from members of the public as you walk along the high street, getting some sweets from the newsagents...

But back to the thread title...it does sound like an order from a power-crazed megalomaniac: "Bring me the hair of the goblin master!" ;D
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

To be honest I had the same haircut as Skarkill's once, but it only lasted a couple of months, I'm back to my orignal haircut.
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Emil, Yes I was serious. I fear the Hordriss special would be a little too flamboyant, even for me. As for 123Pooka's suggestion, I've found that if I just let my hair grow naturaly it seems to take on the style known as "series 2 Treguard2.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"