FALSEHOOD!!

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: FALSEHOOD!!

Post by Arcengal »

Because. ????? Eternal Domain Error.+++++ Out of Cheese Error +++++ MELON MELON MELON +++++ Please Reboot Universe +++++.
Discworld fan alert!  ;D
4 line sigs yada yada yada
Powdermonkey
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Powdermonkey »

On a serious note...

Is there any advantage for the team to get all three questions right as opposed to just one? In the earlier series, the Walls would only allow you certain amounts of objects or clues and this would obviously help/impede your progress. With Dooris etc I see no benefit between answering 1 or all 3...

Ayone help?

PM
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

In the firts series with the wall monsters the dungeneers could challenge the wall monster (after getting 3 answers correct) and get a bonus. With the doors they didint get any information or help (accept moving on with theur quest)
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Aldarion
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Aldarion »

I think Falsehood is a legitimate word, actually. (And it doesn't mean inefficiently manufactured cowl).
BTW: In the first Book, the Wall Monster definitely had the capacity to feed on you. Pity we never saw that onscreen - then again, the animation would probably be just as disappointingly non-gruesome as the Blocker.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Yes, 'falsehood' is a legitimate English word, and has been in the dictionary for at least a century. It simply means an untrue statement.