Video Game?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Crazedhefer
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Knightmare video game

Post by Crazedhefer »

Hi folks, apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but I couldn't find anywhere better, so here goes...

I found this link to the Sinclair Spectrum Knightmare video game by Activisiontm http://www.ciunga.it/jxspeccy/arc/3.htm ... TMR&128k=1 and have played it online but am having problems escaping from the first dungeon. I know that you have to take the food and water and give it to the old man and ask him, at which point he gives you a magic shovel. The problem is that no matter what I do, I just can't seem to pick up the food. I've tried moving the dungeoneer next to the food and pressing 'T' for take, 'RETURN' and searching through the list of objects, but none are appropriate. I have even tried entering 'Take' as a one-word command. Does anyone have an idea what I could be doing wrong, or what I'm not doing? Any help that anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Incidentally, I managed to solve this problem when I played the original version of the game (on the Spectrum) but that could be because that was so long ago that I can't remember how I did it.
The only true wisdom consists of knowing that we know nothing.
Crazedhefer
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Knightmare video game

Post by Crazedhefer »

It's alright dudes, I've figured it out!
The only true wisdom consists of knowing that we know nothing.
keke
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:Knightmare video game

Post by keke »

yeah its been posted somewhere else on the forum.

I cant kill the soldier people. i just dont know how. then i die.
Knightmare game completion:
Level 1: 100%
Level 2: 8%
Level 3: 1%