Those that were denied...

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Those that were denied...

Post by Fidjit »

Fair point my good man.

If "Christmas in summer" didn't get in the way we could've seen Giles bring it back. Could've given you guys a Christmas present at least just as a consolation for taking a dump in what I can only describe as a fun, and what could've been a much deserved victory.

Just a little amusing thought Brett. You know that shot when Treguard is saying farewell to the teams when they tend to fail and they wave goodbye before walking off. Did they not show your team because you flipped the rod instead of waving?? XD

I know it's unlikely but it did occur to me at the time
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
s4t8brett
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by s4t8brett »

Hi Fidjit,

I don't know whether one or two of the other team members made a rude gesture as has been since claimed, or whether we weren't shown 'just as the winter is closing in upon us' because the production team didn't have any suitably wintery effects and wanted to leave it to the viewer's imagination.

We recorded two endings, one for Christmas and another for export to countries such as Spain, to be shown when it wasn't Christmas.

Best wishes,
Brett
s4t8brett
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by s4t8brett »

Does anybody know whether it might be possible for us to complete our quest at a Knightmare convention in 2017/2018 using something like Occulus Rift?

Just a thought!
s4t8brett
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by s4t8brett »

When I say 'complete', of course I mean 'attempt to complete' !!!!