Quest items

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Quest items

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Yes. Thinking. Don't you all lean over the side of a chair to think? :P It's far too awkward a position to sleep in. I don't know how any of you could even suggest I'm asleep.

And even though I didn't come back for Series 8 (Grrr! Why Brother Strange and not Me? Hmmm?) I can rest safely knowing I had the most gorgeous staff in all 8 Series.

I had it designed by the acclaimed smiths of Truro. Just look at the craftsmanship.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

IMO Barry's quest was the best ever. The plot was well structured, it was very funny, and Barry was a fantastic dungeoneer.
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
rachelesque
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by rachelesque »

as i see it, barrys quest could either have worked very well or very badly.  the production basically needed filler before the end of the episode so they put in the sly hands, gwendoline, barry scene (which i think is even longer than the insult challenge in series 1).  as barry interacted so well with the other characters, it was great and didn't seem like they needed to time waste before the end of the episode at all.

IMO...
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Indeed, it was a good scene to include as Barry was at Play Your Cards right at the beginning of the final episode of Series 7  ;)  ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary