;DKnightmare RPG

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare RPG, Season 6

Post by Emii »

Can I be the official RPG muppet? I like being looked after like last year... :-[
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
JoeGrocottJames
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by JoeGrocottJames »

Kieran, what is the state of play with regard to 'showing' (i.e. allowing online viewers to participate in) season 4 of the RPG? (or any season for that matter). I know that you are filming season 6 soon, but I saw from your bit in HStorm's FANSFAQ that season 4 could be showing 'as you are reading this'. I have looked at Interactive Knightmare and there is still no knews there. I have also emailed Kieran and got no reply.

(I know this thread is titled 'RPG season 6', but I decided to use this thread to avoid having large numbers of threads relating to the RPG).
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

I can answer for Kieran on this.

There is still a delay on the tapes for season 4 being converted, but there's a chance (although by no means a guarantee) that the season will begin in June or July.

As for Kieran not replying to your email, Joe, please appreciate that with work on S6 now at its most intensive, we have to prioritise other things. Please give us plenty of time to answer you if you have a query. (I'd also recommend on questions such as these that people ask me instead of Kieran or Forester as I will probably have more time available for it than they do.)
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Joe,

As HStorm says, I have had very little time recently.  At the moment there is no set date for the RPG to return.

News of the return will be on IKM whenever it is available, the KMFAQ may state you could be watching it as you read it, but the key word is COULD, as nothing is definate yet as to WHEN.

So for now, you're just going to have to wait.
Last edited by Kieran on 25 Mar 2004, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

But it WILL be worth it, we promise!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

RPG Team is off!

Post by Kieran »

Well folks it is that time of year again. Although some members of the cast do not depart till slightly later, my work begins tomorrow, so this will be my last post on here till the filming is over.

Wish us all luck, and I hope you'll all be playing the previously un-shown seasons fairly soon!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re:RPG Team is off!

Post by Drassil »

I for one hope it all goes well for everybody concerned. The entire Knightmare fan community will reap the rewards (though that process has already started for many people)! :)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

(Don't forget yourself Drass, you're a key part too!)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

(As Brother Mace says, 'I wish I could forget myself; but ah, so much to forget'! ;D

I am a part of it, and pleased to be so; though I expect it'll be more than the sum of its parts...)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

Good luck with the filming.
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Best of luck, and hope to join you myself next year.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

We hope you do! I'll see you guys down there! *s*
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Knightmare RPG, Season 6

Post by HStorm »

Filming for season six of the RPG finished last night, around 4am apparently (I can't say for sure as I'd long since gone home by then). It will be months before it's available to play, but season 4 may be available in a while, depending on luck.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I'm afraid that information is wrong, HS. The forum will be informed when the RPG team have the stuff ready for playing, and this will be as soon as possible.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

If you say so. Every conversation I've had on the subject over the last fortnight indicated S6 wouldn't be ready for ages as we've got two other seasons to get online first. But I'll take your word for it.