Can anybody remember...

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Can anybody remember...

Post by LordFear »

...the name of thr captain of the sky ship (Cloudwalker was the name of the ship I think) who was in later seasons, usually fairly well into the quest.
Live in Fear....
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

That would be Captain Nemanor.

Post by Thanatos »

"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: Can anybody remember...

Post by LordFear »

Thankyou, but in future when replying to my posts, refer to me as 'Your Lordship' or something similar.

Stupid mortal.

Fear
Live in Fear....
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Oh in that case, the answer would be:

"The captain of the Cloudwalker is Captain Nemanor your Lordship" :D

(btw, the Cloudwalker is the correct name of the ship as it was mentioned during Series 6 Team 7) ;)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by LordFear »

Finally, at least one person around here with a little respect. What part of your pathetic world are you from, mortal?

Fear

PS: I know I got the name of this ship correct, I am never wrong.
Live in Fear....
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

I hail from London, England your Lordship  ;)

;D
James Aukett
LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by LordFear »

Well, I suppose that by mortal standards, London would be considered a fairly acceptable place to live in. On the plus side, it's not America, which is always a bonus.

Fear
Live in Fear....
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Your Lordship,

It's surprising you'd forgotten Nemanor's name since he was allegedly once one of your accomplices, despite the fact he failed to report dungeoneers on his ship to you.

But I guess you've had so many hirelings that the name of one is but a mere trifle. Why did you wish to know? Do you plan to sink his vessel for his disloyalty?

Oh, and I wonder if Festus, the Brollachan and I could all appear again in Series 9? I've been training Festus to catch dungeoneers and I promise not to cackle too much. Pretty please. We need the money. Mr G's lost his job as an Ogre and the Brollachan is eating us out of house and home. Please!
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by LordFear »

Well, well, well. I wondered how long it would take you to come grovelling to me to ask for your job back .

I suppose I could consider your request, but I make no promises.

As far as my question about Nemanor goes, what business of your's is it why I wanted the information?

Perhaps it was to test my servants, perhaps there is another reason. That is for me to know and for you to find out.

Fear
Live in Fear....
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Actually, neither of us ever worked for you.

As Grimaldine, I came to take the Brollachan back from your evil clutches.

As Mrs. Grimwold, I was around long before you even exited, dearie. And my husband personally killed more dungeoneers than you ever did. [cackle]

That was before you decided you merge us into one person. It wasn't our fault the Brollachan wouldn't do your bidding and Festus ate your shoes.

We just want to earn enough to pay for the separation operation. Please Lordship, give us a job!
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

Why should I show the leader of the Opposition any respect? But never mind Mr. Duncan Smith, I see no reason to acknowledge Fear's lordship. All here are equal (except Nic, Forester, Adam, Kieran, Pooka, Neil and possibly some others whom I've forgotten to mention).

P.S. Please don't take this message seriously.
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by LordFear »

Well, well, well Mrs Grimwold. I suppose I should congratulate you upon passing my little test to determine your suitability to work for me.  How you summoned up the power to do so in whatever it is that passes for your brain is quite byond me, but by picking up on my deliberate errors, you have earned yourself a job. Just stay the hell away from my shoes.

As for the one who refuses to show me the proper respect, all I have to say is that he will soon see the error of his ways....

Fear
Live in Fear....
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Does that mean you'll shrivel them with a fireball your Lordship?  ;)
James Aukett
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Ohhh, your Lordship, you've made us so happy. What with the Brollachan taking up with us and all, we've been under such a terrible strain. Yes, terrible it's been. [cackle] What with Mr G. hurting his back and losing his job as an Ogre and all, and the Brollachan, well it keeps hungering, so it says. Says it wants knowledge but Mr. G. and I, well dearie we haven't got any of that.  I tried cackling at it, but that did no good so we gave it some of Festus's Pedigree Chum. It got quite a taste for it and so Festus had nothing to eat, dearie. He wouldn't shurrup even when I told him to again and again. That was why he attacked your shoes, your Lordship, it won't happen again.

As for the one who won't give you your respect, your Lordship, I could try cackling at him if you want. Except if he gives me a bone or something for Festus I'd have to let him go. I could get Mr. G. to hit him if you like, but we'd need some money to get his club back from the pawnbrokers and a train fare for him to get here from Cornwall, dearie.

Just be careful of this Mr. Duncan Smith he mentions. I hear he's a powerful sorcerer able to send whole rooms full of people to sleep! And he has henchmen more evil than any of your own, dearie.
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

Political Britain is currently the opposite of a Knightmare quest: in the latter, the opposition will almost certainly win.
Last edited by Thanatos on 22 Nov 2002, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.