Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
AriadnesLayer
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3

Post by AriadnesLayer »

For some reason it seems when you changed the website a few years ago, you only transferred part 1 of this fan fiction

http://knightmare.com/fan-made/fan-fict ... -unwelcome

If you look at the old knightmare website on the Wayback Machine, you will see there was a part 2 and 3.

https://web.archive.org/web/20011029001 ... lcome2.htm

and

https://web.archive.org/web/20010731212 ... lcome3.htm

(It was me who wrote these and I have just had a lot of nostalgia reading them again for the first time after all these years - as well as cringing!)
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3

Post by Canadanne »

Ohhh... I always thought that fanfic seemed weirdly unfinished. Now I understand what the title refers to!
AriadnesLayer
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by AriadnesLayer »

Haha it's still unfinished but at least there is more of it again.

It's funny, I can still remember what the next part was going to be, I just never got around to writing it.
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Hi Stephen,

Apologies for the oversight - it was certainly unintentional. How could we possibly lose out on Treguard offering to make hot chocolate?

If you re-visit 'The Unwelcome', it should now all be united. (Or will be very shortly.)

Cheers! K
AriadnesLayer
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by AriadnesLayer »

KaM wrote: 10 Sep 2017, 13:13 How could we possibly lose out on Treguard offering to make hot chocolate?
Yeah, I really cringed when I read that back!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's funny, at the time I wrote that, I had recently discovered the site (known as Knightmare.clara.net in those days) and it has awoken many of my memories of the show, but I had long ago lost or taped over my tapes (how foolish of me) and only the final episode of Series 7 remained in my collection. So that, along with the videos on the site, were all I had for reference.

I had completely mis-remembered Treguard and Majida as having some kind of father/daughter like relationship whereas now thanks to Challenge I have seen all the episodes in full again several times, I realise I got that completely wrong and she was generally an annoyance to him. ;D ;D