Lies...lies...lies...

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Lies...lies...lies...

Post by Emii »

GJ: Congratulations to Hannah from Peterborough who was the only one who got my Knightmare question right...

YEAH RIGHT! That HAS to be a lie! Anyone else agree with me? Did anyone else email in so I can confirm the GJ lies? LOL!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Lies...lies...lies...

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

What was the question? I didn't catch the start today.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

How many series of Knightmare were made altogether?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I also missed the start, due to those annoying traffic jams. The buses were on time that's why I missed the second one. I only caught ten minutes of todays episode. I wanted to catch the starting episode of series three which I missed when on Challenge? last time. Huh fat change of that though
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

But seriously though she can't have been the only one to get it right O.o
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

A bit like Challenge? in a way. Like someone mentioned in another thread that the ads say that they are going to show new episodes of Knightmare and yes they did show series' fourand then what? Series three again, not that we should be dissappointed, but showing it again is not showing new episodes!

Did anyone else phone in with the answer as maybe they couldn't be bothered to! or didn't want to waste a phonecall!
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 18 Jun 2003, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.
Donna
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Donna »

GJ: Congratulations to Hannah from Peterborough who was the only one who got my Knightmare question right...

YEAH RIGHT! That HAS to be a lie! Anyone else agree with me? Did anyone else email in so I can confirm the GJ lies? LOL!

Funny enough thats excally what i thought, I thought there would be many people from this board emailing her the answer.

Gundrada's Number 1 Fan
Run the goblins are comming!
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

Dam It, Its a shame actually that I was'nt on my computer at the time I watched the episode again as I would have sent in the answer for a laugh just to try. I wish I did now to see if I would have won or the same comment came up.

Surely it has to be a lie though, if there was any other dedicated Knightmare fans watching it today, surely others would have e-mailed in the answer correctly?? Oh Well
Shepps
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Shepps »

Really, I think she may have been.  Getting up, turn on PC, load up, connect to internet, send e-mail, close internet, shut down PC.  That could take anything up to 10-15 minutes depending on PC speed, Internet connection etc.....Everyone was too busy watching.

I know I wasn't going to miss anything.
Spellcasting D-I-S-M-I-S-S
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

Mem200  looks like u'll be up all night to cathc the late showing the Rated R version  :o lol

Whats  GJ?  also i don't find it hard to believe anyway most people don't have a clue about anything and im sure moet people who watch Challenge are to old or just to young to remember Knightmare..  Also the question will have to have a different answer within the next couple of years  ;)
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I have to go to bed early as I have to be up for work at 6.16 to 6.30 each morning for work! So there's no way I can even attempt to catch the early morning showings :(
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Whats  GJ?  
Games Jockey. It's what Challenge? call their announcers.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Games Jockey. It's what Challenge? call their announcers.
Yes its sad isn't it?!

Perhaps the fact that only one person got it right is actually a bonus, hear me out here....

Only people that had watched Knightmare when it had first come on cITV, or who have been on this website would, theoretically (I just added this word in because it was a big one and would make me sound important) know that Knightmare had 8 series.

Still with me?

Therefore, the vast majority of people that now watch Knightmare on Challenge are Knewbies who have never seen it before and so wouldn't know there were 8 series.

Hurrah for a whole knew generation of Knightmare lovers!

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

LOL. I love that logic, and wish it could be true.
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Why Re: Lies...lies...lies...

Post by MPK »

Ok, have any of u heard the new question today?

What replaced KM when it finished?

Whats with all the negative style questions, how many series were made, and now this!

However, I may be grasping at straws here but the question yesterday did say "originally made"! Now that word "Originally" may be a good sign for us- but then again it may just be me hoping too much!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com