Link to forum on main website

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
AriadnesLayer
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Link to forum on main website

Post by AriadnesLayer »

I genuinely think you should consider putting a link to the forum on the top heading where the other links are.

At the moment, the only link is right down at the bottom of the site which relies on people scrolling that far to even see it, and most likely would only scroll to it already knowing that there IS a forum and they're looking for the link.

Not that there's gonna be hundreds of new members or anything, but I do think people coming to the website for the first time should see that there's a forum much more easily.

It really is kind of hidden at the moment.

Just an idea :idea: (I've always thought it since the redesign years ago but kept forgetting to say something ;D )
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Link to forum on main website

Post by Mystara »

The slight difficulty is that we only have so much space before the top menu collapses, which we'd prefer to avoid. Adding 'forum' takes us over the common resolution size. It's easier said than done.
AriadnesLayer
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Link to forum on main website

Post by AriadnesLayer »

In that case you could maybe consider putting a link to the forum at the top of the homepage instead of near the bottom. I do think the existence of the forum is very hidden at the moment.