Unintended Knightmare references in adverts

Other shows or games that remind you of Knightmare but aren't official derivatives.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Unintended Knightmare references in adverts

Post by Drassil »

And it looks like Katharine Bennett-Fox is also in one of the Barclays Digital Safety adverts. If you're going to break the fourth wall, who better to learn from than Treguard?
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

I wrote: 15 Jan 2017, 13:34
I wrote:Is that Series 4 Team 3 advisor Katharine Bennett-Fox in the latest Plenty advert?
It is. Her 2016 ads showreel confirms it.

I'm not certain enough to do an article for the website, but it looks like Katharine in the Domino's Winter Survival Deal advert too.
I recognised Katharine Bennett-Fox in another advert on TV the other day: Thorntons (it's from November-December 2021, so not news, but it's new to me).

As on Knightmare, Katharine is seen in a room with a fireplace.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

The logo for MacuShield, an eye health supplement, is a shield with an eye in it. Varieties include MacuShield Gold.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.