YouTube Odyssey: interview with Paul Flannery, May 2020

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

YouTube Odyssey: interview with Paul Flannery, May 2020

Post by Drassil »

In May, Knightmare Live's Paul Flannery was interviewed by Claire Lim a.k.a. Wee Claire on her Twitch channel. It's in this video from 1 hour 23 minutes in, for roughly an hour: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/618774726

They discuss Knightmare by means of various clips, but it's perhaps most notable for the nice things Paul says about us (i.e. Knightmare.com and the fan community). Thanks, Paul!
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: YouTube Odyssey: interview with Paul Flannery, May 2020

Post by JamesA »

Thanks for sharing this Drassil. Having just watched this, it was nice to see not only the mention of both the Knightmare website and community but also a good mix of clips from throughout the series. All three levels got a look in plus there was a bit of discussion on some of the show's more contentious moments as well.

I also enjoyed hearing Paul looking back on Knightmare Live's past seven years plus David Rowe and his excellent dungeon artwork also gets a well deserved mention.

Brett, if you're reading this message then I highly recommend you check out the interview as your team's quest is covered at some point.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

I knew someone by the name of Wee Claire had to produce something special particularly when she was gushing about our favourite show at her convenience :D
s4t8brett
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by s4t8brett »

Hi James,

Thank you for drawing my attention to this; alas, the video seems no longer to be available six months on.

Best wishes,
Brett