Greetings, fellow watchers of illusion!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Peter
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Greetings, fellow watchers of illusion!

Post by Peter »

Hi guys! Its 1.30am here in Australia so I have to make this a not more brief than I would intend my first post here to be!

My names Peter, I am 29 years old and I am from Belfast in Ireland. I am currently travelling and am Sydney Australia but I will be home in 3 months or so. Anyways, I'm sorry I never joined these boards sooner, but despite having a single post to my count, I am a HUGE Knghtmare fan and have been since its original broadcast. Every Friday afternoon was what my week revolved around, and after all these years later, I am still watching Knightmare herd in Australia on YouTube.a year ago back at home I also bought copied DVDs a c watched them back to back!

Like I said, I am not just a huge fan, its part of my life. I can name facts, names, etc off the top of my head because I have watched so much Knightmare over the years! I don't know why I didn't do a Google search and find this amazing website sooner. I joined after watching the new episode and am sharing it everywhere, including the Shenmue Dojo where I am a staff member. I have so many things to say about the old Kightmare and new Knightmare but its really late plus I am on a tablet PC and need a hard keyboard to handle the amount of posting I am gonna do here!

So until tomorrow, D. I. S. M. I. S. S :P
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Greetings, fellow watchers of illusion!

Post by Canadanne »

Hi Peter, great to have another uber-fan on the forum - welcome! :)
It's good to see the new episode is already inspiring new people to sign up!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Welcome to the forum, Peter. It's quite something to know that this new chapter in Knightmare's story is uniting fans right across the world. Do keep posting, wherever you may be!
dugeoneerborne
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by dugeoneerborne »

Welcome to the forums peter.
Sidestep to your left simon style, simon style..whoop...whoop...whoop...whoop.. sidestep to your left simon style.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Welcome aboard, Peter.
HobGoblin
Staff
Staff

Post by HobGoblin »

Welcome to the forum of confusion Peter.

As someone who prefers the later series you might be a good candidate to write an article on how the series got better over time. I'd like someone to do this, not only to counter some stuff I've written, but because I genuinely cannot understand why someone would hold such a ludicrous opinion. ;D

Unless you were joking or suffering from upside down land syndrome?
Extreme warning team, a Hobgoblin in the level!
Peter
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Peter »

Thank you for the welcome peeps! Finally got home from work and thought about nothing all day really, than the new episode i watched last night and after that, i watched the opening 2 episodes of season 6 (for the umpteenth time). Time to get stuck in here and post!

HobGoblin wrote:Welcome to the forum of confusion Peter.

As someone who prefers the later series you might be a good candidate to write an article on how the series got better over time. I'd like someone to do this, not only to counter some stuff I've written, but because I genuinely cannot understand why someone would hold such a ludicrous opinion. ;D

Unless you were joking or suffering from upside down land syndrome?
Haahaa nope! Taking season 8 aside, i felt Knightmare got better with every single season, so much so that the breadth between the first series and the eighth series makes the first 3 seasons a little bit hard. I have my reasons as to why i feel the latter series are actually better, which i am sure have been discussed to death around here! I would also happily write an article on it too, as i am pretty good at writing things as long as i am passionate about what i am writing, and trust me, i am passionate about Knightmare!!