Re:Hey...

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

*Makes a note to watch out for Skarkill* ;D

Other things about me:

I'm a fan of G4, Queen and The Beatles and many more groups/singers over a wide range of music. :)

I like a lot of celebrity men - Jonathan Ansell (I more than like him), David Tennant, Ben Browder, Michael Shanks, James Marsters...

I'm into the paranormal in a big way and believe just about everything associated with it ;D
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

And...I'm also the user previously known as "Velda" so I'm really another returnee (who's changed a bit) ;)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

I'm suddenly wondering what Scooby Doo would've been like if the ghost had unmasked himself before the gang did...

I'd been noticing similarities between you and Velda, so this makes sense, but is still quite a surprise! (I'm guessing that the brief appearance of Jon Ansell's Girl on the Knightmare Back-Up Forum a year ago was you too.) Maybe we should call it 'doing a Motley' (considering his unannounced departure and return on Knightmare)! Though in some ways, you've only done what the Doctor did: disappear for a while, regenerate, then make a welcome return. I hope you have a positive, untroubled stay for as long as it lasts.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Thanks Drassil :)

Yeah that was me as well, but the back-up forum was getting more and more deserted then (and I hadn't fully regenerated, lol) :)
Last edited by Anonymous on 11 Jan 2006, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Another returning member...

Post by Velda »

This is the third time I've registered for this site in total (last time I forgot my original password, the same thing's happened again this time). Last time (a while ago) I was 10th Doctor Fan...now I'm Romana...and original name was Velda. I drifted away from here the last time because I couldn't tear myself away from David Tennant's forum (I still post there now, only now I have my own forum for John Simm too). Was watching Knightmare on Youtube and found myself wondering what everyone here was up to and that I missed this place... Can't remember how old I was the last time I was here, but I'm 27 now :o

I'll make a real effort to stick around this time ;)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Another returning member...

Post by HStorm »

Yay, welcome back, Julia! The forum's a bit quiet still, but there's a fair amount of new stuff to look at.

I think you were 25 last time you were here. And I was 30. {endembarrassinglybighintaboutwhatmyageis} :-[
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

I guess that means I was 21, and am now 23...Or so.

Welcome back, anyhow. Nice to see you're still dabbing in to the 10th Doctor side of your KM-forum persona, now it would appear that 6th-Master may be appropriate also!

Hope your return shall begin a longer stint around and abouts here :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Not going to say how old i was. ;D

Welcome back Julia it is

LOVELY

to see you here again.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Thanks everyone, it's good to be back ;D

I thought of this place when I started a topic on my forum about things that annoy you...and called it "Things that irk your mind" ;) Sound familiar? *LOL*
Last edited by Anonymous on 31 Dec 2007, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Wow. Julia, I'm so pleased you've come back. I was worried by your disappearance. Will you be returning to Surrounds too? You're most welcome.
Romana wrote: This is the third time I've registered for this site in total
Actually, it's your fourth. Don't forget Opera Babe. ;)
Romana wrote: I'll make a real effort to stick around this time
I hope you stay for a long time, and I truly hope that when you do depart again, you'll say goodbye.

Welcome back.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Drassil wrote: Wow. Julia, I'm so pleased you've come back. I was worried by your disappearance. Will you be returning to Surrounds too? You're most welcome.
Romana wrote: This is the third time I've registered for this site in total
Actually, it's your fourth. Don't forget Opera Babe. ;)
Romana wrote: I'll make a real effort to stick around this time
I hope you stay for a long time, and I truly hope that when you do depart again, you'll say goodbye.

Welcome back.
I'd forgotten about the Opera Babe account...jeez, I think I was a bit of a yo-yo back then to be honest :-[

I really think I'll be staying this time round, but if I do leave again at some point, I'll mention it, no worries.

Hope I can remember the passwords for my accounts on the RP forum, if not then I'll create a new character - there's still a role-player in me ;D
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Forgetting a password is no reason to abandon an account. Just contact a moderator and they'll get you access to it. :)
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

The cookies I've had stored from the RP forum have automatically given me the passwords so I'm back on the board :)
Last edited by Anonymous on 31 Dec 2007, 21:16, edited 1 time in total.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Welcome back, good to see you again.

Admittedly I should know about having multiple usernames on this forum, so there's nothing to be shamed of! (Thankfully I've stuck with this one for over 3 years and long may it continue.)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Enter stranger... Err I mean friend ;D

Good to see thou around these parts once more ;)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/