do people who go on knightmare actually watch it?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
elloello
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

do people who go on knightmare actually watch it?

Post by elloello »

there all stupid, take series 3 for example. When sombody walks into the room with the huge bomb then if they had actually watched the earlier series they would realise that it lights within a few seconds so they should immediatly tell the dungineor to walk very quickly forward rarther than explaining what the room looks like, anyone agree?
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: do people who go on knightmare actually watch

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Some of them have evidently learnt from watching the previous series. But, yes, there are certainly some who fail to learn from what's gone before. The bomb chambers you mention are indeed a good example. Some teams in Series 3 get the dungeoneer on their way quickly after a simple introduction like "It's a bomb room", whereas others seem naively to think that because the fuse hasn't lit yet they've got all the time in the world.  
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Dumbasses.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
elloello
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by elloello »

It's just common sense, there not going to put a bomb in the room if it's not going to bloody light
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

One team in series 3 stood idly by even after the fuse was lit! It was only when they had about two seconds left that they thought, well, maybe we'd better start thinking about possibly getting out, maybe!
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

The team in Series 3 who fail to warn Motley that a snake has appeared behind him make me crack up. Treguard's getting furious in his hints: "Don't tell each other!". After telling their dungeoneer but still failing to tell Motley, they start to guide him out of the room! The kidsies are halfway out of the room before Motley notices. I laughed so hard after seeing it on Challenge? again.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I think that was the same team! Classic.
Subject to change.
elloello
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by elloello »

yeah I've seen that episode, the snake appears behind Motley and the team decide to make a run for it themselfs even though the snake isn't paying any attention to them
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

BOOOOM....

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

Anybody like their 'Kidsies' extra roasted?

Honestly, the teams who let their Dungeoneer pal die by acting stupid should be fed to Festus and the remains left on display for all to say...

SHAAAARRRRAAAAAP FESTUS...It was metaphorical, you daft mutt. 'Course, I'm not sure he IS a mutt, but still... ;D
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

That team wasn't too sharp, they would have died anyway though, as they would have problely lost some vitial info from Motley.  
I Love Goblins
elloello
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by elloello »

I haven't seen one team in any series which hasn't made a very stupid error, although some of the mistakes are rarther funny. I remember the boy who didn't know right from left, classic
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Something I've always wanted to know

Post by Brangwen »

While watching the Series 3 and 4 repeats I've noticed that the majority of the advisors don't seem to recognise reccuring characters that appear and almost always refer to that person as 'Old Man' or something similar. I can understand this if they're not too sure if it is a certain character but even in the most recent Series 4 quest where they encounter Gundrada twice, they don't say to the dungeoneer that it's the same woman they met before.

I'm sorry if I brought up a really stupid question. And can someone notify me if this wasn't the case in any other series. I was around the age of 6 when Knightmare ended so I can't remember everything very vividly. Though I can remember the deaths at the Corridor of Blades, lol.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Re: Something I've always wanted to know

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Good question.... I'd like to know too and I was 7 when Knightmare ended... I remember one thing about series 5. When Ben met Lord Fear, I said my first words about Knightmare then... That schenes glued to my mind
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Festus
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Festus »

Someone who watched one series might not have seen the previous one and been familiar with any of the characters. They were probably instructed to describe people in this way. None of them ever described me though. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Festus
Raaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

It would have nice if the guiders would have describet you  

gives a bone to festus
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!