Series 5 in general

ross
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Series 5 in general

Post by ross »

All teams in series 5 were given the opportunity to "choose" their quest. My question is were they told what their quest was before they came on the show, or did they really choose their own quest.

The reason why I ask this is because all the team members would just get together, and then all agree on the same thing without even a discussion on the quests (although this could have been edited out.)

Then pickle would make a comment like: "an interesting choice" or "an excellant choice team" almost as if he would say this anyway.
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re:Series 5 in general

Post by Thanatos »

I'm inclined to think their discussions didn't take long simply because they knew it didn't matter a great deal.
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
ross
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by ross »

Well no, but there wasn't one single disagreement between any of the teams, which is why I asked the question were they told or prompted what to do before hand and the "discussion" all the teams had, was made to look like they had "chosen" their own quest.
dontyoulikemypie
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by dontyoulikemypie »

Maybe they were told prior to beginning that they must choose, so when it came to the actual adventure the decision was already made.
ross
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by ross »

Yes I'm guessing that anyway. Does anyone know for sure?
dontyoulikemypie
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by dontyoulikemypie »

Sorry Ross, my earlier answer looked like I'd ignored what you put above! What I mean to say was I'd heard that was the case, either from a source at the time or something more recent, but that I wasn't entirely sure. Sorry to be vague!